Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #35 in Wine

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 7 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 4 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Michelle A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious and light tasting with a sweetness  thats not overbearing or bitter, it pairs well with fruit and main courses like grilled chicken or steak, or just about anything, this bottle is under $10 and its well worth it. This is one of my favorites I pick this one up weekly. If you haven't tried it, you need to its $8 a glass at Olive Garden, I prefer to buy the bottle for under $10.
Shanna K.
This is my favorite, I always keep a bottle in the fridge it's a nice sweet Krisp taste. It's also reasonably priced
Monique B.
Omg this is a must have for every wine rack!!! My fiancé and I first tried this moscato at Olive Garden. Our waiter gave it to us as a sample and we immediately fell in love with it and my fiancé purchased a case of this before we left the restaurant. It's so smooth and tasty. Not butter at all, kinda sweet!
Cindy S.
I tried this on Februay 13th at Olive Garden. It's very good and is the first wine I've been able to drink casually. I dislike the bitterness of other wines so the waiter brought this Moscato over as a sample. I recently drove to Walmart with the hope of finding it and bought a $3 knock-off. I highly recommend Castello deal Poggio Moscato! You can find it at Bevmo!
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
This is hands down my favorite wine I’ve tried so far. I didn’t like the red wines I tried in the past, but this wine is amazing. It has a very sweet taste that makes it easy to drink by itself or it’s also great in mimosas.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a very sweet (but not too sweet) and bubbly wine. I definitely prefer this brand other than Barefoot, Primo Amore, etc...
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
My husband and I love this Moscato. It's sweet but it's refreshing when paired with fruit. It's good for a low end wine price. I just wish they sell the Rosa ver in my country.
Autumn H.
My favorite moscato. I tried this on a cruise and it just had the best peach like flavor to it if you like fruity wines this is the one to go and the price is very good
Kate K.
This is by far the very best moscato out there! I adore it. It’s all I drink. But it’s dangerous bc it can sneak up on you. Either way I love it! Castello del Poggio Moscato
Amber B.
My #1 wine! I Love Moscato, but was getting a little tired of the sweetness. This wine isn’t overly sweet, and is so easy to drink. Usually about $10 a bottle and can be found at a lot of grocery stores (and Olive Garden of course). Definitely recommend
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?