Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #35 in Wine

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 7 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 4 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this wine. It's perfect with pasta. It met all expectations!
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
One of my absolute favorite wines there is! I am not a big wine drinker but I love this! Olive Garden it's very expensive but you can buy a whole bottle at Food Lion for $9.00. It goes down very smooth.
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this wine. I tried it at Olive Garden first and it is genuinely like drinking juice. It is delicious and not very expensive if you buy it from an alcohol specialty store. If you like sweet, wet wine I would definitely recommend this for you. One of my absolute favorites.
Anna H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I have been testing wines with my fiancé for our summer wedding and this one is one of the best ones we have tasted. Sweet and smooth and for us its affordable for our reception so its at the top of our list as we make final decisions next month!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love with this sweet and fruity moscato. It is easily found for me at ABC liquors and Publix.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
I love this wine had it a couple of years ago at olive garden and fell in love with the sweet taste of it.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's so sweet and that's exactly how I like my wine! I tried it at Olive Garden but they sold it for like $30 but was able to find in at Walmart for $10! It tastes great and is super affordable!
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good wine not my absolute favorite but I will drink it over some other wines. It is a little higher priced in my opinion but it is still overall a good wine. You can buy it at Walmart or cvs
Tiffany M.
I enjoy sweet wines and this definitely does it for me. I haven't been able to find it in stores anywhere only our local Olive Garden sells it and it's like $35-40 a bottle, no ma'am! I would recommend to those who enjoy sweet wines.
Ashley G.
Not a big Wine Drinker but I do like moscato in the lights in fruity or flavor also great in sangria
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?