Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #29 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Absolutely love this wine! The Rosè is so good. Very sweet and pairs well with desserts or cheeses. It comes in such cute bottles and is inexpensive. I also love the moscato by this brand as well, Castello del Poggio Moscato d'Asti IGT NV 750ml. For anyone who loves sweet wines I’d definitely recommend it.
Angela W.
Castorland, NY
I really enjoy moscato and this is my favorite! I had this offered to me at Olive Garden and have been hooked since. It’s more expensive than Barefoot and Yellowtail, but not by much. Maybe around $12-$15 depending on where you get it. The bubbles aren’t too harsh and I enjoy the sweetness.
Leah T.
This is hands down my favorite wine I’ve tried so far. I didn’t like the red wines I tried in the past, but this wine is amazing. It has a very sweet taste that makes it easy to drink by itself or it’s also great in mimosas.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a very sweet (but not too sweet) and bubbly wine. I definitely prefer this brand other than Barefoot, Primo Amore, etc...
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
My husband and I love this Moscato. It's sweet but it's refreshing when paired with fruit. It's good for a low end wine price. I just wish they sell the Rosa ver in my country.
Autumn H.
My favorite moscato. I tried this on a cruise and it just had the best peach like flavor to it if you like fruity wines this is the one to go and the price is very good
Kate K.
This is by far the very best moscato out there! I adore it. It’s all I drink. But it’s dangerous bc it can sneak up on you. Either way I love it! Castello del Poggio Moscato
Amber B.
My #1 wine! I Love Moscato, but was getting a little tired of the sweetness. This wine isn’t overly sweet, and is so easy to drink. Usually about $10 a bottle and can be found at a lot of grocery stores (and Olive Garden of course). Definitely recommend
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Discovered this is the house wine at Olive Garden. I get it cheaper at a liquor store. Either way it’s worth it. Sweet, fruity, and bubbly. Tastes amazing with desserts and one of my favorite moscato wine.
Christina B.
Leland, NC
This is my favorite moscato. I first tried it at Olive Garden then realized they sold it at my local grocery store. I think it's a great value, very affordable. I recommend anyone who likes a sweet wine to give this a try
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?