Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #35 in Wine

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 7 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 4 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
They gave me this to try at olive garden. My husband and i fell in love with it. We were going crazy trying to look for it . That is how goid it is. Every time i go to olive garden i have to have it.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year. I really loved it! It's a nice dessert wine that works well (IMO) with cheese, fruit and light desserts. The taste is very smooth and leaves just the lightest of warmth going down.
Alexandrea N.
Lake Station, IN
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and loved it. I wasn't a wine drinker but was able to drink this because it was so sweet. Has a great pear tatse to it. I am so excited that i can now buy it at the grocery store for half the cost i pay for it at Olive Garden
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love this wine! It is light, sweet and refreshing. Moscato's can be hit or miss, and this one is perfect! It is affordable and compliments just about anything and is great for a girls night!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Castello del Poggio Moscato is a fantastic choice when looking at Moscatos! It's the brand they use at the olive garden, if you'd like to check it out before taking home a whole bottle!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this wine. Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store. Not too sweet but very nice.
Jacque  C.
One of my favorites. So sweet and smooth. I prefer wine more on the sweet side and this definitely appeals to my palate. Getting a nice buzz after one full glass doesn't hurt either!
Jessica B.
Tried this at Olive Garden for my birthday because I LOVE Cupcake Wine Moscato. This did not disappoint! Only problem is I cannot find it anywhere near me other than Olive Garden. :/
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Very yummy and smooth going down. I love how accessible it is to at my grocery store right up the block! Make sure to grab two bottles or you'll be going back to the store for more!
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
It has a taste so beautiful it made me feel like I was in wine heaven. Sweet smooth and sultry it pairs nicely with very rich foods. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?