Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. Not to mention how undesirably sweet this is
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year. I really loved it! It's a nice dessert wine that works well (IMO) with cheese, fruit and light desserts. The taste is very smooth and leaves just the lightest of warmth going down.
Alexandrea N.
Lake Station, IN
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and loved it. I wasn't a wine drinker but was able to drink this because it was so sweet. Has a great pear tatse to it. I am so excited that i can now buy it at the grocery store for half the cost i pay for it at Olive Garden
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love this wine! It is light, sweet and refreshing. Moscato's can be hit or miss, and this one is perfect! It is affordable and compliments just about anything and is great for a girls night!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Castello del Poggio Moscato is a fantastic choice when looking at Moscatos! It's the brand they use at the olive garden, if you'd like to check it out before taking home a whole bottle!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this wine. Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store. Not too sweet but very nice.
Jacque  C.
One of my favorites. So sweet and smooth. I prefer wine more on the sweet side and this definitely appeals to my palate. Getting a nice buzz after one full glass doesn't hurt either!
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite moscato. It's bubbly and sweet without being syrupy. If you want a light moscato to enjoy with entree or dessert this is the best to go with. Plus you can't beat the price, typically under 10 bucks.
Jessica B.
Tried this at Olive Garden for my birthday because I LOVE Cupcake Wine Moscato. This did not disappoint! Only problem is I cannot find it anywhere near me other than Olive Garden. :/
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Very yummy and smooth going down. I love how accessible it is to at my grocery store right up the block! Make sure to grab two bottles or you'll be going back to the store for more!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?