Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Alexandrea N.
Alexandrea N.
Lake Station, IN
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and loved it. I wasn't a wine drinker but was able to drink this because it was so sweet. Has a great pear tatse to it. I am so excited that i can now buy it at the grocery store for half the cost i pay for it at Olive Garden
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Tampa, FL
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite wine. After a rough exam week or during a girls night, this is the perfect way to relax. It's sweet, delicious, fruity, and even slightly tangy. If you like Moscato, then this is the bottle for you.
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
The Castello Del Poggio Moscato is a delightful example of this popular style. Turkish delight sherbet and apricot on the nose and a zesty palate with grapey lemon sorbet flavors finishing fresh and crisp. Simply delicious!
Ash M F.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
Love this moscato!! It's just enough sweet and bubbly for my liking. I've been able to find this at wine and spirits store for about 16-18 dollars a bottle. You can also find it at Olive Garden for a bit more.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
This is a very tasty Moscato. I am not the biggest fan of super sweet wines, but I can always drink this with my cousin. I always check to see if it is on sale when I get into town.
Monica R.
Monica R.
I don't drink normally. Only special special occasions. whenever we have a holiday or some celebration this is all I drink.
it is so delicious! it's sweet and smooth. so so good!
Kierstin L.
Kierstin L.
Pottstown, PA
THE BEST Moscato I've ever tasted. First had it at The Olive Garden and fell in love ever since. Difficult to find around me, but when I do, I always purchase a bottle. Super sweet and refreshing. Great wine to pair with dessert!
Mabely R.
Mabely R.
Now this is my favorite wine ever!!! If you have tried any Moscato out there and you like it you must try this one because you are really missing out on the best possible moscato wine out there.
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of sweeter wines. This is just not good to me. I wouldn't buy or drink this wine
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love! The taste is so smooth and the taste is sweet and not bitter like some can be. Very elegant wine and great to buy as a gift or take to a dinner party!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?