Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I love this wine. I tried it at Olive Garden first and it is genuinely like drinking juice. It is delicious and not very expensive if you buy it from an alcohol specialty store. If you like sweet, wet wine I would definitely recommend this for you. One of my absolute favorites.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
My husband and I are both in love with this wine. We bought three cases for our wedding and our guests loved it so much they were sneaking away with bottles at the end of the night. I get calls all the time asking the name of the wine we served. Very much recommended by us! Our walmart recently started selling it, now they have created a monster when it comes to my husband. I'm not complaining!
Nikki M.
The perfect dessert wine! Before I could handle other wines this baby was always my go to. I tried it first at Olive Garden and would go back and buy bottles to take to girls night. I then discovered it at my local liqueur store so I saved money on it after that. The price isn't bad at all and you cant beat the taste :) I have gotten more friends than I can count addicted to this brand.
holly d.
Hamilton , OH
This is one of my favorite wines! I worked at the Olive Garden and would always recommend this to people. If you like sweet wine, this is the one. It's not overly sweet, but for a new wine drinker, or more experienced, this one is delicious. This started me on my love of wine.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
For someone that enjoys sweet dessert wines this would be great. It has some effervescent to it . It's a Italian moscato I love wine from old words they just seem to have mastered wine making, and this goes to show you just that.
Jenna L.
Tampa, FL
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite wine. After a rough exam week or during a girls night, this is the perfect way to relax. It's sweet, delicious, fruity, and even slightly tangy. If you like Moscato, then this is the bottle for you.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
I drink Barefoot to Cupcake moscato almost exclusively but when I want to be super "fancy" I spend the extra couple of dollars and get this. It's truly smooth and yummy! We'll worth its price (between $11-15 depending on the store you're in) and it adds an extra level of "smancy" to my fancy.
Laritza  M.
The Castello Del Poggio Moscato is a delightful example of this popular style. Turkish delight sherbet and apricot on the nose and a zesty palate with grapey lemon sorbet flavors finishing fresh and crisp. Simply delicious!
Shauna W.
Laurel, MS
I did not know that I was a wine lover until I tried this one! It is the absolute best to share with friends or drink a glass on your own. The flavor is rich but the wine is not dry at all. You get a good buzz that lasts just long enough and no headache.
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is smooth and crisp. It has just the right amount of bubble and leaves my pallet refreshed. Even better is that I've heard a rumor that it is part of the 5 cent wine sale starting tomorrow (sept. 11, 2013) at BevMo! Can't wait to grab a couple bottles.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?