Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's so sweet and that's exactly how I like my wine! I tried it at Olive Garden but they sold it for like $30 but was able to find in at Walmart for $10! It tastes great and is super affordable!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
If I could give this wine 10 stars I would. It's the exact wine they serve at Olive Garden. You can buy it at Walmart for $7. It's it's best when it is served chilled or ice cold. This is my go to wine! Very sweet. Makes great Bellinis.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I am a huge wine lover I've tried all different brands of wines homemade in-store purchase I always go back to this this is my favorite moscato it's very sweet and has a great taste you will love it if you haven't tried it yet
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
A pretty good, inexpensive Moscato. Its good chilled on its own, but it also does well used as the base for a sangria. I recommend using peach and strawberry if going that route.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I typically prefer dry wines, but most of my friends drink sweet. This is a great "compromise" wine at a fantastic price. While it is sweet, it's got a lot of character for an affordable wine.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good wine not my absolute favorite but I will drink it over some other wines. It is a little higher priced in my opinion but it is still overall a good wine. You can buy it at Walmart or cvs
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
First tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love with this sweet and fruity moscato. It is easily found for me at ABC liquors and Publix.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
I tried this on Februay 13th at Olive Garden. It's very good and is the first wine I've been able to drink casually. I dislike the bitterness of other wines so the waiter brought this Moscato over as a sample. I recently drove to Walmart with the hope of finding it and bought a $3 knock-off. I highly recommend Castello deal Poggio Moscato! You can find it at Bevmo!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love Moscato & whenever I see a brand I haven't tried I try it. In the end I always come back to this one! The test is by far the best. It is sweet yet crisp with not too much fizz. Anytime I am out to eat and this brand is served I always have a glass or two. I also keep it stocked in my fridge for those days I just need a pick me up. This Moscato always makes me happy!
Alexandrea N.
Alexandrea N.
Lake Station, IN
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and loved it. I wasn't a wine drinker but was able to drink this because it was so sweet. Has a great pear tatse to it. I am so excited that i can now buy it at the grocery store for half the cost i pay for it at Olive Garden
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?