Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #35 in Wine

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 7 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 4 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
tony g.
Los Banos, CA
this wine is delicious its taste fruity and is very bubbly. It was the first time i actually had this wine so i was very impressed as most moscatos have this hard taste. i would definitely recommend this wine to everyone as just a causal drink during the day.
Laritza L.
The Castello Del Poggio Moscato is a delightful example of this popular style. Turkish delight sherbet and apricot on the nose and a zesty palate with grapey lemon sorbet flavors finishing fresh and crisp. Simply delicious!
April M.
Moyock, NC
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite moscatos. It's very sweet and flavorful. It's also very reasonably priced so in turn it's also one of the bottles I purchase most often. I always have at least one bottle on hand.
Courtney  M.
Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine! It is a light and fruity wine that goes down smooth. I have tried many different brands, but this one is definitely the best Moscato I have ever had.
Nikkita M.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is by far my all time fab Moscoto I discovered it at olive garden and now its kind of my thing when I eat there lol and recently they put it on the Wal-Mart shelfs Sooooo I'm now able to enjoy it at home!!😀😀😀
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
The only wine I drink now. My husband and I sampled this at Olive Garden and we LOVED it. It's so sweet and fruity. I don't like the taste of alcohol and this is a perfect balance. Easy to find, too!
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I had this Wine in a Restaurant, and wow it is just the BEST one I've ever had. Now that's the only one I keep buying. I even told my friends, if they wanna have girls night this is the Wine to bring.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. Not to mention how undesirably sweet this is
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
They gave me this to try at olive garden. My husband and i fell in love with it. We were going crazy trying to look for it . That is how goid it is. Every time i go to olive garden i have to have it.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?