Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I am a huge wine lover I've tried all different brands of wines homemade in-store purchase I always go back to this this is my favorite moscato it's very sweet and has a great taste you will love it if you haven't tried it yet
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine! It is a light and fruity wine that goes down smooth. I have tried many different brands, but this one is definitely the best Moscato I have ever had.
Maureen B.
A pretty good, inexpensive Moscato. Its good chilled on its own, but it also does well used as the base for a sangria. I recommend using peach and strawberry if going that route.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I typically prefer dry wines, but most of my friends drink sweet. This is a great "compromise" wine at a fantastic price. While it is sweet, it's got a lot of character for an affordable wine.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good wine not my absolute favorite but I will drink it over some other wines. It is a little higher priced in my opinion but it is still overall a good wine. You can buy it at Walmart or cvs
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
I tried this on Februay 13th at Olive Garden. It's very good and is the first wine I've been able to drink casually. I dislike the bitterness of other wines so the waiter brought this Moscato over as a sample. I recently drove to Walmart with the hope of finding it and bought a $3 knock-off. I highly recommend Castello deal Poggio Moscato! You can find it at Bevmo!
Alyssa E.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love Moscato & whenever I see a brand I haven't tried I try it. In the end I always come back to this one! The test is by far the best. It is sweet yet crisp with not too much fizz. Anytime I am out to eat and this brand is served I always have a glass or two. I also keep it stocked in my fridge for those days I just need a pick me up. This Moscato always makes me happy!
Alexandrea N.
Lake Station, IN
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and loved it. I wasn't a wine drinker but was able to drink this because it was so sweet. Has a great pear tatse to it. I am so excited that i can now buy it at the grocery store for half the cost i pay for it at Olive Garden
Melody H.
This Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Anna H.
I have been testing wines with my fiancé for our summer wedding and this one is one of the best ones we have tasted. Sweet and smooth and for us its affordable for our reception so its at the top of our list as we make final decisions next month!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?