Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Discovered this is the house wine at Olive Garden. I get it cheaper at a liquor store. Either way it’s worth it. Sweet, fruity, and bubbly. Tastes amazing with desserts and one of my favorite moscato wine.
Jessica  V.
Love this wine! I've gotten a few bottles this month alone! No shame it's delicious!
Originally tried it at Olive Garden but now you can find it at local grocery stores and liquor stores. Great flavor and decently priced! My favorite way to enjoy it is extra cold....tastes like a sweet juice with a little extra something ūüėČ definitely recommend! You can find the bottle with and without cork...personally I think the one with cork has a better taste!
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My very first marathon we ate at Olive Garden and the waiter suggested that we have a glass of Castello del Poggip Moscato and reluctantly we said yes (I'm mean I was running 26.2 miles the next day what could one glass of wine doūüėÜ). I was hooked on this wine the moment it hit my lips. Just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. I always smile when someone serves this brand at a party or wine tasting parties, beings back a great memory. I would recommend this brand and flavor of wine
Lori W.
Concord , NC
I love love love Moscato. I love the sweetness of it and I like to try different brands to see how the taste varies. I tried this one at Olive Garden last weekend and I'm hooked. It's sweet without the bitterness at the end. It's super affordable and you can even find it at Walmart!
Michelle A.
Delicious and light tasting with a sweetness  thats not overbearing or bitter, it pairs well with fruit and main courses like grilled chicken or steak, or just about anything, this bottle is under $10 and its well worth it. This is one of my favorites I pick this one up weekly. If you haven't tried it, you need to its $8 a glass at Olive Garden, I prefer to buy the bottle for under $10.
Mandy B.
This is my favorite wine to drink! My grandma first introduced me to it about 2 years ago and I've been drinking it ever since. It's inexpensive without the cheap taste of inexpensive wines! Any time I go to buy wine I always get several bottles to stock up on!! Definitely recommend this wine to others! If you like white wine that isn't too sweet, this is it!
Tiffany M.
I enjoy sweet wines and this definitely does it for me. I haven't been able to find it in stores anywhere only our local Olive Garden sells it and it's like $35-40 a bottle, no ma'am! I would recommend to those who enjoy sweet wines.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's so sweet and that's exactly how I like my wine! I tried it at Olive Garden but they sold it for like $30 but was able to find in at Walmart for $10! It tastes great and is super affordable!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Love this!! It used to be the wine they served at Olive Garden (not sure if they still carry it or not). This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato wines. It's sweet without being too sweet and has no bad aftertaste.
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
If I could give this wine 10 stars I would. It's the exact wine they serve at Olive Garden. You can buy it at Walmart for $7. It's it's best when it is served chilled or ice cold. This is my go to wine! Very sweet. Makes great Bellinis.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?