Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Monica R.
I don't drink normally. Only special special occasions. whenever we have a holiday or some celebration this is all I drink.
it is so delicious! it's sweet and smooth. so so good!
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Moscato D, is an awesome wine! Not too bitter not too sweet just right. BevMo carries this wine, I've gotten a few at the winery in L.A. My husband is also a fan of this wine! Definitely recommend this wine!
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Moscato is bay far my favorite type of wine! To me it feels like a mix of wine and champagne because of the tiny bubbles...I can put down a whole bottle by myself! We are trying to find it locally to be able to have it at our wedding reception!
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum I love moscato and this is a great brand for a girls night! It's not expensive for the quality and the packaging of the bottle. It's a good value! Highly recommend for bachelor viewing nights or dinner parties!
Brittney H.
Las Vegas , NV
When I had my first taste of Moscato this was the brand it was. It has a nice crisp sweet flavor that is a joy going down your throat. If my choice wine is Moscato I would prefer it in the D'Asti form and this brand is one of the best!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite Moscato D'Asti. Sweet and refreshing. Best served cold. I first tried this at my local Olive Garden and luckily was able to find it at a local specialty shop. I usually have a bottle at least once a month, delicious!
Gloria W.
Gilbert, AZ
Tried this at a wine tasting prior to my wedding. I love moscato... I rarely drink another type of wine. It's a good amount of sweet without being too sweet. It is light enough that it doesn't feel like you are drinking rubbing alcohol. A major plus is that it is a good price and easy to find. I would definitely recommend.
Kierstin L.
Pottstown, PA
THE BEST Moscato I've ever tasted. First had it at The Olive Garden and fell in love ever since. Difficult to find around me, but when I do, I always purchase a bottle. Super sweet and refreshing. Great wine to pair with dessert!
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
White Zinfandel used to be my favorite wine...until I tried this Mascoto for the first time. This wine is bubbly, slightly sweet, smooth, and is reasonably priced. If you are a wine drinker and have never tried this Mascoto I would recommend you pick up a bottle soon.
Mabely R.
Now this is my favorite wine ever!!! If you have tried any Moscato out there and you like it you must try this one because you are really missing out on the best possible moscato wine out there.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?