Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #29 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Jessica B.
This is a great moscato. It is a sparkling wine that is fruity and sweet. Great for novice wine drinkers. And it's super affordable. Usually around thirteen dollars. You can find it at neighborhood walmarts.
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best moscato I've ever had, it is truly something special it has a great start and a great finish which I finished the entire bottle it was really that good great to have with friends and family
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite wine. I can pair this wine with everything. Everyone I give thinks it's delicious. I first tried it at Olive Garden and was scared because I thought it was going to be strong. It is strong but you can't taste the alcohol.
Cristina G.
This is a delicious wine! My mom and I first had it years ago at Olive Garden and she's been searching for this wine since. We finally got the name last time we were out and ordered Moscato. Great wine and reasonably priced.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's so sweet and that's exactly how I like my wine! I tried it at Olive Garden but they sold it for like $30 but was able to find in at Walmart for $10! It tastes great and is super affordable!
Shauna W.
Laurel, MS
I did not know that I was a wine lover until I tried this one! It is the absolute best to share with friends or drink a glass on your own. The flavor is rich but the wine is not dry at all. You get a good buzz that lasts just long enough and no headache.
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is smooth and crisp. It has just the right amount of bubble and leaves my pallet refreshed. Even better is that I've heard a rumor that it is part of the 5 cent wine sale starting tomorrow (sept. 11, 2013) at BevMo! Can't wait to grab a couple bottles.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the wine that got me started on Moscato -LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I did a taster at Olive Garden for .25 and was hook after that. If you can't remember the name most place will know it as the Olive Garden wine. I know in Ohio Anderson's and Lucky's carries it. Not a bad price for the flavor.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
Love this moscato!! It's just enough sweet and bubbly for my liking. I've been able to find this at wine and spirits store for about 16-18 dollars a bottle. You can also find it at Olive Garden for a bit more.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Moscato is bay far my favorite type of wine! To me it feels like a mix of wine and champagne because of the tiny bubbles...I can put down a whole bottle by myself! We are trying to find it locally to be able to have it at our wedding reception!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?