Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Jessica B.
This is a great moscato. It is a sparkling wine that is fruity and sweet. Great for novice wine drinkers. And it's super affordable. Usually around thirteen dollars. You can find it at neighborhood walmarts.
Kiana S.
I absolutely love this wine! I first tried it at Olive Garden when they gave wine samples and I was completely surprised of how delicious it was. I've had wine before but this one is one of my favorites! If you've never tried it, you definitely have to. It's sweet and delicious!
Beth M.
Huntsville, AL
My absolute favorite Moscato! We first had this one on a cruise last Fall and fell in love with it. When we docked back in the States, we couldn't find it anywhere except in the ritzy wine stores where they sold it for $25. We can now find it in convenience stores for @$15 now. Definitely pick this brand of Moscato over any other one!!
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best moscato I've ever had, it is truly something special it has a great start and a great finish which I finished the entire bottle it was really that good great to have with friends and family
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite wine. I can pair this wine with everything. Everyone I give thinks it's delicious. I first tried it at Olive Garden and was scared because I thought it was going to be strong. It is strong but you can't taste the alcohol.
Cristina G.
This is a delicious wine! My mom and I first had it years ago at Olive Garden and she's been searching for this wine since. We finally got the name last time we were out and ordered Moscato. Great wine and reasonably priced.
Shauna W.
Laurel, MS
I did not know that I was a wine lover until I tried this one! It is the absolute best to share with friends or drink a glass on your own. The flavor is rich but the wine is not dry at all. You get a good buzz that lasts just long enough and no headache.
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is smooth and crisp. It has just the right amount of bubble and leaves my pallet refreshed. Even better is that I've heard a rumor that it is part of the 5 cent wine sale starting tomorrow (sept. 11, 2013) at BevMo! Can't wait to grab a couple bottles.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the wine that got me started on Moscato -LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I did a taster at Olive Garden for .25 and was hook after that. If you can't remember the name most place will know it as the Olive Garden wine. I know in Ohio Anderson's and Lucky's carries it. Not a bad price for the flavor.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
Love this moscato!! It's just enough sweet and bubbly for my liking. I've been able to find this at wine and spirits store for about 16-18 dollars a bottle. You can also find it at Olive Garden for a bit more.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?