Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #29 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
For someone that enjoys sweet dessert wines this would be great. It has some effervescent to it . It's a Italian moscato I love wine from old words they just seem to have mastered wine making, and this goes to show you just that.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is an amazingly sweet Moscato. And so affordable! I believe I can find this at about $10. I first tried it at Olive Garden and instantly fell in love. Great alone or with small snacks. Definitely a must at your next night in.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I had this at Olive Garden and absolutely lovedddddd it! I've already placed an order online to buy it because I can't find it anywhere in local liquor places in my area. It is perfect not dry or sour or nothing but just right
Amber C.
This is easily one of the best, and one of my absolute favorite wines of all time. It has a smooth, and sweet taste. It is great for enjoying with a meal or by itself. I personally prefer it by itself. If you have never tasted moscato, i strongly suggest you do pretty soon, i promise it does not dissappoint. ;)
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this!! It used to be the wine they served at Olive Garden (not sure if they still carry it or not). This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato wines. It's sweet without being too sweet and has no bad aftertaste.
Chloe S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I work at a certain restaurant that gives this wind out as a free sample. I've tried it multiple times. When I first tried it, I had never tried wine so I was in love. However, the more familiar I became with wines, I thought this one was too sweet. If you like a sweet wine I recommend it. And I do mean sweet!
Erika B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you're looking for a very light and fruity wine this is the bottle for you. This wine dances in your tongue and works perfectly with dessert. I know of some people who even drink it with their food. People who don't typically like wine love this bottle of moscato.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
I drink Barefoot to Cupcake moscato almost exclusively but when I want to be super "fancy" I spend the extra couple of dollars and get this. It's truly smooth and yummy! We'll worth its price (between $11-15 depending on the store you're in) and it adds an extra level of "smancy" to my fancy.
Beth M.
Huntsville, AL
My absolute favorite Moscato! We first had this one on a cruise last Fall and fell in love with it. When we docked back in the States, we couldn't find it anywhere except in the ritzy wine stores where they sold it for $25. We can now find it in convenience stores for @$15 now. Definitely pick this brand of Moscato over any other one!!
Kiana S.
I absolutely love this wine! I first tried it at Olive Garden when they gave wine samples and I was completely surprised of how delicious it was. I've had wine before but this one is one of my favorites! If you've never tried it, you definitely have to. It's sweet and delicious!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?