Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Went to Olive Garden today and was sooo close to buying this wine for $32.00... something in me (the penny pincher) told me to Google stores near me for this wine and low and behold WORLD MARKET had it for $14.00... plus with my membership discount and 10% coupon, this chick paid $10.00 bucks for this awesome wine... I asked the cashier to please get the other 2 bottles that were left on the shelf. I SAVED $12.00...almost a whole bottle free and 3 times more than what I would have gotten at Olive Garden!
Melody H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Stacie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The first time I had this wine was at Olive Garden back in 2010. I searched and searched and searched but I couldn't find it anywhere. I wasn't a big fan of wine but I fell in love with this. None of the other wines compare to this. Now I can find this wine at my local grocery store for $9.99
Anna H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I have been testing wines with my fiancé for our summer wedding and this one is one of the best ones we have tasted. Sweet and smooth and for us its affordable for our reception so its at the top of our list as we make final decisions next month!
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I love this wine. I tried it at Olive Garden first and it is genuinely like drinking juice. It is delicious and not very expensive if you buy it from an alcohol specialty store. If you like sweet, wet wine I would definitely recommend this for you. One of my absolute favorites.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Before Stella Rosa, this was my favorite! I had to switch only because when I moved to another state they stopped selling it in my area. Now when I want a bottle of castello del poggio I have to special order it. It's sweet and smooth. Even when I special order it I still get it at a great price.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my favorite wine of all time... it is not too strong and very smooth. Whether it is just bad day or a get together we always have a bottle in or fridge. If on fence about wine I would recommend trying this brand and u will be hooked for life.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband and I are both in love with this wine. We bought three cases for our wedding and our guests loved it so much they were sneaking away with bottles at the end of the night. I get calls all the time asking the name of the wine we served. Very much recommended by us! Our walmart recently started selling it, now they have created a monster when it comes to my husband. I'm not complaining!
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine, it has a light and refreshing taste that isn't overly sweet or cloying or brut and dry. A perfect choice for a little daytime drinking by the pool with some girlfriends. I've have bought this twice and will be a repeat customer, especially during the summer months!
Nikki M.
The perfect dessert wine! Before I could handle other wines this baby was always my go to. I tried it first at Olive Garden and would go back and buy bottles to take to girls night. I then discovered it at my local liqueur store so I saved money on it after that. The price isn't bad at all and you cant beat the taste :) I have gotten more friends than I can count addicted to this brand.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?