Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Samara F.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Yum I love moscato and this is a great brand for a girls night! It's not expensive for the quality and the packaging of the bottle. It's a good value! Highly recommend for bachelor viewing nights or dinner parties!
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
This is by far my all time fab Moscoto I discovered it at olive garden and now its kind of my thing when I eat there lol and recently they put it on the Wal-Mart shelfs Sooooo I'm now able to enjoy it at home!!ūüėÄūüėÄūüėÄ
Varaprasad I.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
This Wine is the most easily available one, but the best price by far is at traderjoes. Perfect for sipping with a friend at the end of a long tiring day. Perfect taste without breaking the bank. Recommend it
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Moscato D, is an awesome wine! Not too bitter not too sweet just right. BevMo carries this wine, I've gotten a few at the winery in L.A. My husband is also a fan of this wine! Definitely recommend this wine!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is a great moscato. It is a sparkling wine that is fruity and sweet. Great for novice wine drinkers. And it's super affordable. Usually around thirteen dollars. You can find it at neighborhood walmarts.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I would recommend this wine to everyone. I can usually find it at my Walmart for under $10. I prefer sweeter wine and this one is great. It has great flavor and is one of my favorite brands of moscato.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
The best moscato I've ever had, it is truly something special it has a great start and a great finish which I finished the entire bottle it was really that good great to have with friends and family
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
Very sweet. When I worked at Olive Garden this was the easiest wine to sell and we ran out of it very often. This is a nice moscoto and I would recommend if you like sweet wines.
Anaíd C.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine! It is a light and fruity wine that goes down smooth. I have tried many different brands, but this one is definitely the best Moscato I have ever had.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I love this wine. The first time I had it was at Olive Garden and I was hooked. It has the perfect amount of sweet without being to overpowering.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?