Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine! It is a light and fruity wine that goes down smooth. I have tried many different brands, but this one is definitely the best Moscato I have ever had.
Maureen B.
A pretty good, inexpensive Moscato. Its good chilled on its own, but it also does well used as the base for a sangria. I recommend using peach and strawberry if going that route.
Jessica  V.
Love this wine! I've gotten a few bottles this month alone! No shame it's delicious!
Originally tried it at Olive Garden but now you can find it at local grocery stores and liquor stores. Great flavor and decently priced! My favorite way to enjoy it is extra cold....tastes like a sweet juice with a little extra something 😉 definitely recommend! You can find the bottle with and without cork...personally I think the one with cork has a better taste!
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I typically prefer dry wines, but most of my friends drink sweet. This is a great "compromise" wine at a fantastic price. While it is sweet, it's got a lot of character for an affordable wine.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good wine not my absolute favorite but I will drink it over some other wines. It is a little higher priced in my opinion but it is still overall a good wine. You can buy it at Walmart or cvs
Cindy S.
I tried this on Februay 13th at Olive Garden. It's very good and is the first wine I've been able to drink casually. I dislike the bitterness of other wines so the waiter brought this Moscato over as a sample. I recently drove to Walmart with the hope of finding it and bought a $3 knock-off. I highly recommend Castello deal Poggio Moscato! You can find it at Bevmo!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have to say I was surprised by how good this wine tasted actually I had it out last night and has the company and I had the red make it was like Mom you can't do not drink cold red wine but he actually took a drink and it was good and he's like a wine freak so so I give a really high for this wine it is good we do I get high marks I give it a5 price is it mean when is cheap anyway unless you're you know you spent $100 a bottle but its under $15 and the taste is good it is a wine you're not getting that fruity flavor like you do but yep its good
Monique B.
Omg this is a must have for every wine rack!!! My fiancé and I first tried this moscato at Olive Garden. Our waiter gave it to us as a sample and we immediately fell in love with it and my fiancé purchased a case of this before we left the restaurant. It's so smooth and tasty. Not butter at all, kinda sweet!
Alyssa E.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love Moscato & whenever I see a brand I haven't tried I try it. In the end I always come back to this one! The test is by far the best. It is sweet yet crisp with not too much fizz. Anytime I am out to eat and this brand is served I always have a glass or two. I also keep it stocked in my fridge for those days I just need a pick me up. This Moscato always makes me happy!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
My absolute favorite moscato, I can drink a whole bottle of this to myself. Slightly carbonated and sweet. On average I see it for around $9, so inexpensive, but at the rate of two bottles a week I tend to get it for special occasions only since I can get the Yellowtail (which is very similar) for around $11 for two bottles.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?