Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #29 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I typically prefer dry wines, but most of my friends drink sweet. This is a great "compromise" wine at a fantastic price. While it is sweet, it's got a lot of character for an affordable wine.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My very first marathon we ate at Olive Garden and the waiter suggested that we have a glass of Castello del Poggip Moscato and reluctantly we said yes (I'm mean I was running 26.2 miles the next day what could one glass of wine do😆). I was hooked on this wine the moment it hit my lips. Just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. I always smile when someone serves this brand at a party or wine tasting parties, beings back a great memory. I would recommend this brand and flavor of wine
Cindy S.
I tried this on Februay 13th at Olive Garden. It's very good and is the first wine I've been able to drink casually. I dislike the bitterness of other wines so the waiter brought this Moscato over as a sample. I recently drove to Walmart with the hope of finding it and bought a $3 knock-off. I highly recommend Castello deal Poggio Moscato! You can find it at Bevmo!
Autumn H.
My favorite moscato. I tried this on a cruise and it just had the best peach like flavor to it if you like fruity wines this is the one to go and the price is very good
Monique B.
Omg this is a must have for every wine rack!!! My fiancé and I first tried this moscato at Olive Garden. Our waiter gave it to us as a sample and we immediately fell in love with it and my fiancé purchased a case of this before we left the restaurant. It's so smooth and tasty. Not butter at all, kinda sweet!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have to say I was surprised by how good this wine tasted actually I had it out last night and has the company and I had the red make it was like Mom you can't do not drink cold red wine but he actually took a drink and it was good and he's like a wine freak so so I give a really high for this wine it is good we do I get high marks I give it a5 price is it mean when is cheap anyway unless you're you know you spent $100 a bottle but its under $15 and the taste is good it is a wine you're not getting that fruity flavor like you do but yep its good
Alyssa E.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love Moscato & whenever I see a brand I haven't tried I try it. In the end I always come back to this one! The test is by far the best. It is sweet yet crisp with not too much fizz. Anytime I am out to eat and this brand is served I always have a glass or two. I also keep it stocked in my fridge for those days I just need a pick me up. This Moscato always makes me happy!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
My absolute favorite moscato, I can drink a whole bottle of this to myself. Slightly carbonated and sweet. On average I see it for around $9, so inexpensive, but at the rate of two bottles a week I tend to get it for special occasions only since I can get the Yellowtail (which is very similar) for around $11 for two bottles.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I had this for the first time at an Olive Garden (yeah i know...) and i had just turned 21 so i decided to get some wine. This was suggested to me and i fell in love with it. It was Sweet but not syrupy which cheaper Moscatos tend to be. It tastes like a very light apple cider with hints of peach. Awesome when ice cold!
Went to Olive Garden today and was sooo close to buying this wine for $32.00... something in me (the penny pincher) told me to Google stores near me for this wine and low and behold WORLD MARKET had it for $14.00... plus with my membership discount and 10% coupon, this chick paid $10.00 bucks for this awesome wine... I asked the cashier to please get the other 2 bottles that were left on the shelf. I SAVED $12.00...almost a whole bottle free and 3 times more than what I would have gotten at Olive Garden!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?