Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Jo T.
Love this wine. Goes great with anything.. I believe you will love it tooūüėé
Julie H.
This is my favorite!!!! If you haven't tried this, you need to! So good!!!
Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
I really enjoy drinking this type of wine especially on a girls night out!!
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Seriously, my favorite moscato! It is by far the best there is!
Paige D.
Mmmmmmmmm good!!!!
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
One of my absolute favorite wines there is! I am not a big wine drinker but I love this! Olive Garden it's very expensive but you can buy a whole bottle at Food Lion for $9.00. It goes down very smooth.
Alicia C.
First tried this on the cruise and immediately got addicted to it! it has a very light fruity taste not too strong! I also love the bubbly effect! Def something to drink on a date :)
Nia M.
California
A good Moscato. I like most of them. This one is good. Has a good after taste as well. Would recommend this to someone that wants to start drinking moscato wines.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a very much wine drinker but with my previous job, all i do is to drink one,and this is one of my favorite. Sweet and very light.
Renelle B.
This moscato has the delicate sweetness that I love about moscato wine. Great if you are looking for a nice sweet wine
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?