Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Tried this at Olive Garden for my birthday because I LOVE Cupcake Wine Moscato. This did not disappoint! Only problem is I cannot find it anywhere near me other than Olive Garden. :/
April  Y.
April Y.
Mililani, HI
This wine is light and crispy goes with a light desserts. such and strawberries and cheesecake.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
One of my absolute favorite wines there is! I am not a big wine drinker but I love this! Olive Garden it's very expensive but you can buy a whole bottle at Food Lion for $9.00. It goes down very smooth.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Happy Hour Expert
Not a very much wine drinker but with my previous job, all i do is to drink one,and this is one of my favorite. Sweet and very light.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Not a big Wine Drinker but I do like moscato in the lights in fruity or flavor also great in sangria
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
First tried this on the cruise and immediately got addicted to it! it has a very light fruity taste not too strong! I also love the bubbly effect! Def something to drink on a date :)
Kari W.
Kari W.
Hamilton, MO
Good wine, great flavor and good price. Recommend to anyone looking for a descent priced good Moscato.
Moscato is always a yes in my book. This brand in particular has such a clean crisp tasty it's definitely worth trying.
Renelle B.
Renelle B.
This moscato has the delicate sweetness that I love about moscato wine. Great if you are looking for a nice sweet wine
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Happy Hour Expert
I would love to try this I'm always on the lookout for something different to have at family gatherings
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?