Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #37 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Shawnee F.
Didn't like it. anything about it. wouldn't buy it again. nope. nope. nope.
Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
I really enjoy drinking this type of wine especially on a girls night out!!
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
If you’re going to drink moscato then this so your choice it has the signature sweetness without being too cloying and is great for mixing with fruit and soda as a spritzer for summer
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
My husband and I love this Moscato. It's sweet but it's refreshing when paired with fruit. It's good for a low end wine price. I just wish they sell the Rosa ver in my country.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
One of my absolute favorite wines there is! I am not a big wine drinker but I love this! Olive Garden it's very expensive but you can buy a whole bottle at Food Lion for $9.00. It goes down very smooth.
Alicia C.
First tried this on the cruise and immediately got addicted to it! it has a very light fruity taste not too strong! I also love the bubbly effect! Def something to drink on a date :)
Nia M.
California
A good Moscato. I like most of them. This one is good. Has a good after taste as well. Would recommend this to someone that wants to start drinking moscato wines.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a very much wine drinker but with my previous job, all i do is to drink one,and this is one of my favorite. Sweet and very light.
Renelle B.
This moscato has the delicate sweetness that I love about moscato wine. Great if you are looking for a nice sweet wine
Moscato is always a yes in my book. This brand in particular has such a clean crisp tasty it's definitely worth trying.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?