Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Aryn G.
Henderson, NV
I love love love mascato !!! This bottle was priddy good I always enjoy all the mascato flavors . Give it a try :)))
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a sweet white wine. It is very easy to drink wine that goes great with dessert. It is a wine that is best shared.
Jessica B.
Tried this at Olive Garden for my birthday because I LOVE Cupcake Wine Moscato. This did not disappoint! Only problem is I cannot find it anywhere near me other than Olive Garden. :/
April  Y.
Mililani, HI
This wine is light and crispy goes with a light desserts. such and strawberries and cheesecake.
Maricruz M.
For all the red wine lovers it's one you'll should try won't disappoint you very good taste
Jenna H.
Great taste but very bubbly. Just make sure you know it's not flat and sweet.
Ciara V.
Cape Coral, FL
This is really good. Its sweet and bubbly and i get a lot of compliments on this wine when i serve it at parties or birthdays.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this wine! They also have a rosato that you can buy at specs that is delicious.
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Very yummy and smooth going down. I love how accessible it is to at my grocery store right up the block! Make sure to grab two bottles or you'll be going back to the store for more!
Kay C.
Moscato is my all time favorite kind of wine. Moscato is my life. Nothing beats moscato. The sweetness I'd just right.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?