Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. Not to mention how undesirably sweet this is
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato d'asti! Ever!
shyanne c.
shyanne c.
This is pretty sweet, but it's such a nice balance. For under 20 dollars it is pretty good quality
Ada M.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I'm a big fan of Moscato wines. And this one is really good. It's sweet and bubbly. And this one has a good price. But if you are not a fan of sweet wines you will not like this.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Las Vegas , NV
When I had my first taste of Moscato this was the brand it was. It has a nice crisp sweet flavor that is a joy going down your throat. If my choice wine is Moscato I would prefer it in the D'Asti form and this brand is one of the best!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I had this Wine in a Restaurant, and wow it is just the BEST one I've ever had. Now that's the only one I keep buying. I even told my friends, if they wanna have girls night this is the Wine to bring.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
This was my first wine that I tasted and omg it gave me orgasms cause it's sooo delicious and you can even buy them at Wal-Mart now.
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
I've always been a 'Moscato Lover' and this is one of my favorite. I thought I'd tasted every possible moscato but this has some freshness, sweetness and smoothness that was a delight to my taste buds... I enjoyed every drop.
Aryn G.
Aryn G.
Henderson, NV
I love love love mascato !!! This bottle was priddy good I always enjoy all the mascato flavors . Give it a try :)))
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a sweet white wine. It is very easy to drink wine that goes great with dessert. It is a wine that is best shared.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?