Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
This moscato is a good choice! It is a sweet wine, if you like sweet i recommend this one! :) great choice especially in the summer!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I work at a certain restaurant that gives this wind out as a free sample. I've tried it multiple times. When I first tried it, I had never tried wine so I was in love. However, the more familiar I became with wines, I thought this one was too sweet. If you like a sweet wine I recommend it. And I do mean sweet!
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
This is my favorite Mascato hands down. It is sweet and smooth, they were one of the first to hop on the Mascato bandwagon, and they serve this brand at Olive Garden!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Fort Meade, MD
It has a taste so beautiful it made me feel like I was in wine heaven. Sweet smooth and sultry it pairs nicely with very rich foods. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Hmmmm. Moscato is a really good wine. If you buy it then you'd be making the right choice. I lovee this wine.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Great price and great taste. I wish they offered this wine in more locations.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Love the taste of this moscato! I love to try different moscatos and this is deffinately in my top ten for best I've ever tried! So worth a try!
Courtney  M.
Courtney M.
Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Halie W.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Seriously, my favorite moscato! It is by far the best there is!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is so delicious. I love me a good Moscato di asti and you cannot go wrong with this wine
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?