Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Happy Hour Expert
Seriously, my favorite moscato! It is by far the best there is!
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is so delicious. I love me a good Moscato di asti and you cannot go wrong with this wine
Gloria W.
Gilbert, AZ
Tried this at a wine tasting prior to my wedding. I love moscato... I rarely drink another type of wine. It's a good amount of sweet without being too sweet. It is light enough that it doesn't feel like you are drinking rubbing alcohol. A major plus is that it is a good price and easy to find. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato d'asti! Ever!
shyanne c.
This is pretty sweet, but it's such a nice balance. For under 20 dollars it is pretty good quality
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I'm a big fan of Moscato wines. And this one is really good. It's sweet and bubbly. And this one has a good price. But if you are not a fan of sweet wines you will not like this.
Brittney H.
Las Vegas , NV
When I had my first taste of Moscato this was the brand it was. It has a nice crisp sweet flavor that is a joy going down your throat. If my choice wine is Moscato I would prefer it in the D'Asti form and this brand is one of the best!
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I had this Wine in a Restaurant, and wow it is just the BEST one I've ever had. Now that's the only one I keep buying. I even told my friends, if they wanna have girls night this is the Wine to bring.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This was my first wine that I tasted and omg it gave me orgasms cause it's sooo delicious and you can even buy them at Wal-Mart now.
Amaka A.
I've always been a 'Moscato Lover' and this is one of my favorite. I thought I'd tasted every possible moscato but this has some freshness, sweetness and smoothness that was a delight to my taste buds... I enjoyed every drop.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?