Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
The best moscato I've ever had! Has the perfect combination of bubbly and sweet!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
Moscato is my favorite white wine. It is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. It is also light so I don't feel like I am bloated. Great price as well!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Jacksonville , AL
This is one of my favorite wines ! Tried it at Olive Garden one year at Christmas and have loved it ever since then!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I absolutely love moscato, and after reading the comments I am definitely going to have to try this one! An added bonus, I can just go to Olive Garden to try it! Can't beat that!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this wine. Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store. Not too sweet but very nice.
Amber C.
Amber C.
This is easily one of the best, and one of my absolute favorite wines of all time. It has a smooth, and sweet taste. It is great for enjoying with a meal or by itself. I personally prefer it by itself. If you have never tasted moscato, i strongly suggest you do pretty soon, i promise it does not dissappoint. ;)
Janell V.
Janell V.
Vanderbilt, PA
Sweet and smooth! Highly recommend. Tried it first at Olive Garden! Under twenty dollars very affordable wine
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
This moscato is a good choice! It is a sweet wine, if you like sweet i recommend this one! :) great choice especially in the summer!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I work at a certain restaurant that gives this wind out as a free sample. I've tried it multiple times. When I first tried it, I had never tried wine so I was in love. However, the more familiar I became with wines, I thought this one was too sweet. If you like a sweet wine I recommend it. And I do mean sweet!
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
This is my favorite Mascato hands down. It is sweet and smooth, they were one of the first to hop on the Mascato bandwagon, and they serve this brand at Olive Garden!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?