Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Amber C.
This is easily one of the best, and one of my absolute favorite wines of all time. It has a smooth, and sweet taste. It is great for enjoying with a meal or by itself. I personally prefer it by itself. If you have never tasted moscato, i strongly suggest you do pretty soon, i promise it does not dissappoint. ;)
Janell V.
Vanderbilt, PA
Sweet and smooth! Highly recommend. Tried it first at Olive Garden! Under twenty dollars very affordable wine
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
This moscato is a good choice! It is a sweet wine, if you like sweet i recommend this one! :) great choice especially in the summer!
Chloe S.
I work at a certain restaurant that gives this wind out as a free sample. I've tried it multiple times. When I first tried it, I had never tried wine so I was in love. However, the more familiar I became with wines, I thought this one was too sweet. If you like a sweet wine I recommend it. And I do mean sweet!
Nikki  N.
This is my favorite Mascato hands down. It is sweet and smooth, they were one of the first to hop on the Mascato bandwagon, and they serve this brand at Olive Garden!
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
It has a taste so beautiful it made me feel like I was in wine heaven. Sweet smooth and sultry it pairs nicely with very rich foods. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Trisha M.
Hmmmm. Moscato is a really good wine. If you buy it then you'd be making the right choice. I lovee this wine.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Great price and great taste. I wish they offered this wine in more locations.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Love the taste of this moscato! I love to try different moscatos and this is deffinately in my top ten for best I've ever tried! So worth a try!
Courtney  M.
Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?