Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Love me some sweet wine. Although this up there in price it makes up for it in presentation and flavour.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite moscato. It's bubbly and sweet without being syrupy. If you want a light moscato to enjoy with entree or dessert this is the best to go with. Plus you can't beat the price, typically under 10 bucks.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Castello del Poggio Moscato is a fantastic choice when looking at Moscatos! It's the brand they use at the olive garden, if you'd like to check it out before taking home a whole bottle!
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
This wine is amazing. It tastes so good. It's usually my go to brand. It's the same brand you get at Olive Garden and totally worth it!
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I just love wine ... Never tried this out befor but I bet it's good ........................
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
The best moscato I've ever had! Has the perfect combination of bubbly and sweet!
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
Moscato is my favorite white wine. It is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. It is also light so I don't feel like I am bloated. Great price as well!
Ashley N.
Jacksonville , AL
This is one of my favorite wines ! Tried it at Olive Garden one year at Christmas and have loved it ever since then!
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I absolutely love moscato, and after reading the comments I am definitely going to have to try this one! An added bonus, I can just go to Olive Garden to try it! Can't beat that!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine. Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store. Not too sweet but very nice.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?