Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Belissa P.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorites wines ūüėč so sweet and delicious with no bitter after taste. great when is chilled with a strawberry
Noemí C.
Memphis, TN
Taste similar to Stella rosa but is a lot less sweet. Has a good taste and pairs well with chicken or fish or as an after meal wine.
Jacque  C.
One of my favorites. So sweet and smooth. I prefer wine more on the sweet side and this definitely appeals to my palate. Getting a nice buzz after one full glass doesn't hurt either!
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Castello del Poggio Moscato - best ever - -------------------------------------------------------
Dawn M.
I have always been a wine fan and a huge fan of mascato the Castellon del poggio Moscato is so sweet
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely favorite moscato! Not too sweet, just perfect && it's only about $10-$13 where I live.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a bartender I have always encouraged my patrons to treat themselves to the smooth taste and aroma of Castello del Poggio! Such a melodies mixture of flavors. Always a pleasurable way to relax and enjoy yourself!
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. Not to mention how undesirably sweet this is
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite wine. I can pair this wine with everything. Everyone I give thinks it's delicious. I first tried it at Olive Garden and was scared because I thought it was going to be strong. It is strong but you can't taste the alcohol.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I absolutely love this wine. It's perfect with pasta. It met all expectations!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?