Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Renee T.
Renee T.
Negaunee, MI
You get what you pay for. Yes it might be a little more than the others but it is well worth it. Sweet but not too much. My fave by far
Carisa S.
Carisa S.
Enid, OK
This is a great wine if you like a sweet, not dry wine! This is a smooth wine, and not bitter at all.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
San Antonio, TX
I have tired all types of Moscato wines and this is by far the greatest. The cupcake moscato is a close second, but this one is sweet and smooth not bitter. Delicious!
Danisha E.
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is smooth and crisp. It has just the right amount of bubble and leaves my pallet refreshed. Even better is that I've heard a rumor that it is part of the 5 cent wine sale starting tomorrow (sept. 11, 2013) at BevMo! Can't wait to grab a couple bottles.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Refreshing without being overpowered by sweetness. I can actually recommend this to people who are worried about drinking wines because of the general bitterness.
Melody H.
Melody H.
This Moscato is the best, THE BEST! I have tried so many different kinds of Moscato and none of them are as good as this one. Its bubbles are refreshing, the flavor is delicious and its hard to just sip. By far one of the best Moscato you can find under $20. I always stock up on this when it goes on sale.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The first time I was introduced to this wine was at a dinner at the Olive Garden. It is definitely one of my top choices for wines!
Fort Deposit, AL
I have tried some wine similar to this one but haven't tried this one yet I'm looking forward to try this kind i probably go try this one soon?
April M.
April M.
Moyock, NC
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite moscatos. It's very sweet and flavorful. It's also very reasonably priced so in turn it's also one of the bottles I purchase most often. I always have at least one bottle on hand.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Sweet, tasty and refreshing are the three best words to describe this. I enjoy it quite a bit and I am pretty picky with wine
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?