Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Not a fan of sweeter wines. This is just not good to me. I wouldn't buy or drink this wine
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
This has a good smooth taste and is very complementing. I like to gift this as well!
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Moscato D'asti is my favorite wine. It's a great dessert wine. It's nice and sweet.
Paige D.
Mmmmmmmmm good!!!!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I absolutely love moscato wine and this tastes amazing. It has such great flavor and I always get a glass when I see it on a menu. It goes down so smooth and is very refreshing
CJ J.
Happy Hour Expert
This is the same wine that they serve at Olive Garden; I looked everywhere for this for years. Originally, only Olive Garden sold it. Then, someone informed me that Kroger sold it, and I was so delighted! It's always an affordable price and it has a great taste. If you are looking for a good moscato on a budget, this is one of the tasty ones!
Jordan C.
lexington, NC
I am not a wine drinker but I LOVE this wine. I can drink it with any meal. It is so smooth and delicious! I always heard people talk about the "Olive Garden Wine" and I am so thankful that it is available in stores. I will definitely continue to purchase this wine.
Elizabeth R.
This drink is so delicious my first time trying it I felt in love with it Plus this is the only drink that I can really drink and enjoy it and relax
Beth M.
Huntsville, AL
My absolute favorite Moscato! We first had this one on a cruise last Fall and fell in love with it. When we docked back in the States, we couldn't find it anywhere except in the ritzy wine stores where they sold it for $25. We can now find it in convenience stores for @$15 now. Definitely pick this brand of Moscato over any other one!!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I discovered this at Olive Garden and at 6.99 a glass I drank way to many. At the store it retails for 11-15$ per bottle and is the best moscato I've ever tasted!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?