Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Erika B.
If you're looking for a very light and fruity wine this is the bottle for you. This wine dances in your tongue and works perfectly with dessert. I know of some people who even drink it with their food. People who don't typically like wine love this bottle of moscato.
tony g.
Los Banos, CA
this wine is delicious its taste fruity and is very bubbly. It was the first time i actually had this wine so i was very impressed as most moscatos have this hard taste. i would definitely recommend this wine to everyone as just a causal drink during the day.
Jeanette M.
I first had this wine at Olive Garden and since then I've been hooked. This Moscato Wine is cool, sparkling and refreshing. This is a sweet wine. It also has a very good price per bottle, very affordable, taste like a very expensive wine. I highly recommend.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
By far my favorite wine of all time... it is not too strong and very smooth. Whether it is just bad day or a get together we always have a bottle in or fridge. If on fence about wine I would recommend trying this brand and u will be hooked for life.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is an amazingly sweet Moscato. And so affordable! I believe I can find this at about $10. I first tried it at Olive Garden and instantly fell in love. Great alone or with small snacks. Definitely a must at your next night in.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I had this at Olive Garden and absolutely lovedddddd it! I've already placed an order online to buy it because I can't find it anywhere in local liquor places in my area. It is perfect not dry or sour or nothing but just right
Cristina G.
This is a delicious wine! My mom and I first had it years ago at Olive Garden and she's been searching for this wine since. We finally got the name last time we were out and ordered Moscato. Great wine and reasonably priced.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS
This is a decent moscato at a decent price point. Its not my favorite but it definitely gets the job done. For me its a bit too sweet. I like my wine sweet but i also like to know im drinking wine and not apple juice.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Yum I love moscato and this is a great brand for a girls night! It's not expensive for the quality and the packaging of the bottle. It's a good value! Highly recommend for bachelor viewing nights or dinner parties!
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
This is by far my all time fab Moscoto I discovered it at olive garden and now its kind of my thing when I eat there lol and recently they put it on the Wal-Mart shelfs Sooooo I'm now able to enjoy it at home!!ūüėÄūüėÄūüėÄ
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?