Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Tiffany M.
I enjoy sweet wines and this definitely does it for me. I haven't been able to find it in stores anywhere only our local Olive Garden sells it and it's like $35-40 a bottle, no ma'am! I would recommend to those who enjoy sweet wines.
Iris F.
Biloxi , MS
This is a decent moscato at a decent price point. Its not my favorite but it definitely gets the job done. For me its a bit too sweet. I like my wine sweet but i also like to know im drinking wine and not apple juice.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's so sweet and that's exactly how I like my wine! I tried it at Olive Garden but they sold it for like $30 but was able to find in at Walmart for $10! It tastes great and is super affordable!
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This Wine is the most easily available one, but the best price by far is at traderjoes. Perfect for sipping with a friend at the end of a long tiring day. Perfect taste without breaking the bank. Recommend it
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
Very sweet. When I worked at Olive Garden this was the easiest wine to sell and we ran out of it very often. This is a nice moscoto and I would recommend if you like sweet wines.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a bartender I have always encouraged my patrons to treat themselves to the smooth taste and aroma of Castello del Poggio! Such a melodies mixture of flavors. Always a pleasurable way to relax and enjoy yourself!
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
If I could give this wine 10 stars I would. It's the exact wine they serve at Olive Garden. You can buy it at Walmart for $7. It's it's best when it is served chilled or ice cold. This is my go to wine! Very sweet. Makes great Bellinis.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I am a huge wine lover I've tried all different brands of wines homemade in-store purchase I always go back to this this is my favorite moscato it's very sweet and has a great taste you will love it if you haven't tried it yet
Christina B.
Leland, NC
This is my favorite moscato. I first tried it at Olive Garden then realized they sold it at my local grocery store. I think it's a great value, very affordable. I recommend anyone who likes a sweet wine to give this a try
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine! It is a light and fruity wine that goes down smooth. I have tried many different brands, but this one is definitely the best Moscato I have ever had.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?