Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
The only brand of Moscato I will buy. It has a wonderful sweet taste. It isn't carried in many locations but I am starting to be able to find it easier these days. Perfect for desert.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Minden, LA
I did not know that I was a wine lover until I tried this one! It is the absolute best to share with friends or drink a glass on your own. The flavor is rich but the wine is not dry at all. You get a good buzz that lasts just long enough and no headache.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I really like this wine! It's very sweet! It is hard to find by me though! World Market used to carry it but now they don't here! Wish I could find it!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is the wine that got me started on Moscato -LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I did a taster at Olive Garden for .25 and was hook after that. If you can't remember the name most place will know it as the Olive Garden wine. I know in Ohio Anderson's and Lucky's carries it. Not a bad price for the flavor.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
This is my favorite brand of Moscato! Nothing goes better than this and some shrimp alfredo. It has the right amount of kick for my taste and still doesn't break the bank. It is a moscato though, so be prepared for some fizzy goodness!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year. I really loved it! It's a nice dessert wine that works well (IMO) with cheese, fruit and light desserts. The taste is very smooth and leaves just the lightest of warmth going down.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Happy Hour Expert
I have been testing wines with my fiancé for our summer wedding and this one is one of the best ones we have tasted. Sweet and smooth and for us its affordable for our reception so its at the top of our list as we make final decisions next month!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Moscato is bay far my favorite type of wine! To me it feels like a mix of wine and champagne because of the tiny bubbles...I can put down a whole bottle by myself! We are trying to find it locally to be able to have it at our wedding reception!
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Oklahoma city, Ok
I loooovvve this wine. It's very affordable and it's the bomb lol. For it to be $8.99 I keep this in stock. It's sweet and delish
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is a refreshing, sweet wine that is great any time. I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love. It's by far one of the best moscato's I've had.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?