Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Annette K.
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
White Zinfandel used to be my favorite wine...until I tried this Mascoto for the first time. This wine is bubbly, slightly sweet, smooth, and is reasonably priced. If you are a wine drinker and have never tried this Mascoto I would recommend you pick up a bottle soon.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Newburgh, IN
I first tried this moscato d'asti at Olive Garden. It very sweet yet refreshing. Would drink again.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Morristown, TN
I am a HUGE fan! The taste is so light and refreshing...A must have in your wine cellar!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
The perfect dessert wine! Before I could handle other wines this baby was always my go to. I tried it first at Olive Garden and would go back and buy bottles to take to girls night. I then discovered it at my local liqueur store so I saved money on it after that. The price isn't bad at all and you cant beat the taste :) I have gotten more friends than I can count addicted to this brand.
Selenny S.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
They gave me this to try at olive garden. My husband and i fell in love with it. We were going crazy trying to look for it . That is how goid it is. Every time i go to olive garden i have to have it.
Kyla F.
Kyla F.
The only wine I drink now. My husband and I sampled this at Olive Garden and we LOVED it. It's so sweet and fruity. I don't like the taste of alcohol and this is a perfect balance. Easy to find, too!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I love Mascoto! Esp when it's bubbly!!! We always bring it with us on girl trips and carry it to the pool or hot tub!
Betty C.
Betty C.
Athens, MI
This is a very sweet white wine. The best Moscato I've found in a long time!! So happy to find it in a Mega-Bev store by me!!
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Muncie , IN
This is my favorite wine! Very smooth and refreshing, no bad after taste and great price point
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
My husband and I are both in love with this wine. We bought three cases for our wedding and our guests loved it so much they were sneaking away with bottles at the end of the night. I get calls all the time asking the name of the wine we served. Very much recommended by us! Our walmart recently started selling it, now they have created a monster when it comes to my husband. I'm not complaining!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?