Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Lori W.
Lori W.
Concord, NC
I love love love Moscato. I love the sweetness of it and I like to try different brands to see how the taste varies. I tried this one at Olive Garden last weekend and I'm hooked. It's sweet without the bitterness at the end. It's super affordable and you can even find it at Walmart!
Renata F.
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Very yummy and smooth going down. I love how accessible it is to at my grocery store right up the block! Make sure to grab two bottles or you'll be going back to the store for more!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Love this!! It used to be the wine they served at Olive Garden (not sure if they still carry it or not). This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato wines. It's sweet without being too sweet and has no bad aftertaste.
Lupee P.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to wine when dining at Olive Garden super delicious and not to pricey
Oralia J.
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
O love Moscato taste really good made to be served at dinner time. And after dinner by the chimney with no kids arounds
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
This is my favorite, I always keep a bottle in the fridge it's a nice sweet Krisp taste. It's also reasonably priced
CJ J.
CJ J.
This is the same wine that they serve at Olive Garden; I looked everywhere for this for years. Originally, only Olive Garden sold it. Then, someone informed me that Kroger sold it, and I was so delighted! It's always an affordable price and it has a great taste. If you are looking for a good moscato on a budget, this is one of the tasty ones!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Lexington, NC
I am not a wine drinker but I LOVE this wine. I can drink it with any meal. It is so smooth and delicious! I always heard people talk about the "Olive Garden Wine" and I am so thankful that it is available in stores. I will definitely continue to purchase this wine.
Jacque  C.
Jacque C.
One of my favorites. So sweet and smooth. I prefer wine more on the sweet side and this definitely appeals to my palate. Getting a nice buzz after one full glass doesn't hurt either!
Ewa S.
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Castello del Poggio Moscato - best ever - -------------------------------------------------------
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?