Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Stoneville, NC
This wine is my go-to wine if I am attending a housewarming party, dinner party, or having a get together with my friends.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Moscato is my all time favorite kind of wine. Moscato is my life. Nothing beats moscato. The sweetness I'd just right.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
I drink Barefoot to Cupcake moscato almost exclusively but when I want to be super "fancy" I spend the extra couple of dollars and get this. It's truly smooth and yummy! We'll worth its price (between $11-15 depending on the store you're in) and it adds an extra level of "smancy" to my fancy.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite moscato. It's bubbly and sweet without being syrupy. If you want a light moscato to enjoy with entree or dessert this is the best to go with. Plus you can't beat the price, typically under 10 bucks.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Love me some sweet wine. Although this up there in price it makes up for it in presentation and flavour.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine. It's perfect with pasta. It met all expectations!
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite wine. I can pair this wine with everything. Everyone I give thinks it's delicious. I first tried it at Olive Garden and was scared because I thought it was going to be strong. It is strong but you can't taste the alcohol.
Dennie T.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
As a bartender I have always encouraged my patrons to treat themselves to the smooth taste and aroma of Castello del Poggio! Such a melodies mixture of flavors. Always a pleasurable way to relax and enjoy yourself!
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles , Ca
Happy Hour Expert
For Christmas I gave my sister a bottle of this at her job as a Christmas bonus and let me just tell you what a bonus this one was so delicious
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Moscato D'asti is my favorite wine. It's a great dessert wine. It's nice and sweet.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?