Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Shawnee F.
Shawnee F.
Didn't like it. anything about it. wouldn't buy it again. nope. nope. nope.
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Ey7nynwynwynemememe aXbs s dhng df sX dC sg rg zC V rh sg sg sh rv sg zV Bn
Jo T.
Jo T.
Love this wine. Goes great with anything.. I believe you will love it tooūüėé
Paige D.
Paige D.
Mmmmmmmmm good!!!!
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Gilbert, AZ
Tried this at a wine tasting prior to my wedding. I love moscato... I rarely drink another type of wine. It's a good amount of sweet without being too sweet. It is light enough that it doesn't feel like you are drinking rubbing alcohol. A major plus is that it is a good price and easy to find. I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I absolutely love moscato wine and this tastes amazing. It has such great flavor and I always get a glass when I see it on a menu. It goes down so smooth and is very refreshing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely favorite moscato! Not too sweet, just perfect && it's only about $10-$13 where I live.
Ewa S.
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Castello del Poggio Moscato - best ever - -------------------------------------------------------
Jacque  C.
Jacque C.
One of my favorites. So sweet and smooth. I prefer wine more on the sweet side and this definitely appeals to my palate. Getting a nice buzz after one full glass doesn't hurt either!
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I discovered this at Olive Garden and at 6.99 a glass I drank way to many. At the store it retails for 11-15$ per bottle and is the best moscato I've ever tasted!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?