Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is a refreshing, sweet wine that is great any time. I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love. It's by far one of the best moscato's I've had.
Deanna M.
I love this wine I usually drink this occasionally can't go wrong with Moscato I prefer this brand than any other .
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Sweet, tasty and refreshing are the three best words to describe this. I enjoy it quite a bit and I am pretty picky with wine
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I love moscato wine. The sweet flavor is really easy to drink, unlike a lot of wines that are super dry.
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this wine! It's sweet and one of my favorites! I also like many on here, tried this at Olive Garden. If you are looking for a great wine, this is it!
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I first found this wine while I was a server at Olive Garden and oh my gosh it's so good. IT has a sweet pear taste. I am totally in LOVE. Best wine ever!
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert
Love Moscoto wine and especially in this brand!! So yummy I can drink a whole bottle all to myself.
Yesenia M.
A smooth taste for a great price! It's sweet with a interesting taste. It taste best when chilled.
tatiana n.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite wine
I love the flavor the softness of it when you drink it is sweet and perfect for someone that doesn't like strong drinks
Denise P.
I love anything that is moscato! This is my fave wine! I have several friend that are in love with this
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?