Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #37 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Patience S.
Salt Lake City , UT
Omg I love Moscato, whenever my girls and I have girls night tho is all we drink the whole night... And I also have them stocked in my apartment as well... Hhmmmm
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is a refreshing, sweet wine that is great any time. I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love. It's by far one of the best moscato's I've had.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
Moscato is my favorite white wine. It is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. It is also light so I don't feel like I am bloated. Great price as well!
Angelica E.
Sweet and doesn't have to much of that "alcohol burn" when you drink it. It's not so sweet that it feels like a dessert wine pairs well with a lot of foods
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this wine! It's sweet and one of my favorites! I also like many on here, tried this at Olive Garden. If you are looking for a great wine, this is it!
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I first found this wine while I was a server at Olive Garden and oh my gosh it's so good. IT has a sweet pear taste. I am totally in LOVE. Best wine ever!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I really like this wine! It's very sweet! It is hard to find by me though! World Market used to carry it but now they don't here! Wish I could find it!
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This is one of my favorite moscato wines, they sell it at Olive Garden but you can find it for half the price elsewhere! It's very light and fruity!
Elizabeth R.
This drink is so delicious my first time trying it I felt in love with it Plus this is the only drink that I can really drink and enjoy it and relax
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite wine. I LOVE it. It is sweet, and smooth. And it goes well with just about anything. I would recommend it to anyone.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?