Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #32 in Wine

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Rita M.
Baytown , TX
As soon as this wine touches my lips, it is smooth sailing! No after taste, smooth, great taste, sweet! Can't say enough good things about this wine! I love it!!!
Melanie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wow! Looking for the perfect wine to throw a ladies night. This is it, sweet but relaxing wine that will have you wanting 2 and 3 glasses. I have found this at a few liquor stores.
Steph B.
Refreshing without being overpowered by sweetness. I can actually recommend this to people who are worried about drinking wines because of the general bitterness.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love! The taste is so smooth and the taste is sweet and not bitter like some can be. Very elegant wine and great to buy as a gift or take to a dinner party!
Lisa P.
This is my favorite brand of Moscato! Nothing goes better than this and some shrimp alfredo. It has the right amount of kick for my taste and still doesn't break the bank. It is a moscato though, so be prepared for some fizzy goodness!
Chloe V.
I am definitely not a fan of this but ONLY because I do not like "bubbly" and this is more like champagne than wine. All of my friends enjoy this wine and I'm sure it's great but just not for me:)
Danielle G.
San Antonio, TX
I have tired all types of Moscato wines and this is by far the greatest. The cupcake moscato is a close second, but this one is sweet and smooth not bitter. Delicious!
Cameron R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The only brand of Moscato I will buy. It has a wonderful sweet taste. It isn't carried in many locations but I am starting to be able to find it easier these days. Perfect for desert.
Jan L.
I enjoy a nice glass of Moscoto, I have never tried this brand before , so after reading some positive reviews I will make sure to give this one a try , Thank you
Patience S.
Salt Lake City , UT
Omg I love Moscato, whenever my girls and I have girls night tho is all we drink the whole night... And I also have them stocked in my apartment as well... Hhmmmm
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?