Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Moscato is my favorite wine! This is such a smooth flavor that goes well with dinner or just a glass in the bath to relax.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Belle, WV
One of my favorite wines! So delicious and refreshing! This moscato has a nice crisp taste and leaves a great after taste!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love moscato wine. The sweet flavor is really easy to drink, unlike a lot of wines that are super dry.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I first found this wine while I was a server at Olive Garden and oh my gosh it's so good. IT has a sweet pear taste. I am totally in LOVE. Best wine ever!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this wine! It's sweet and one of my favorites! I also like many on here, tried this at Olive Garden. If you are looking for a great wine, this is it!
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
A smooth taste for a great price! It's sweet with a interesting taste. It taste best when chilled.
Denise P.
Denise P.
I love anything that is moscato! This is my fave wine! I have several friend that are in love with this
tatiana n.
tatiana n.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite wine
I love the flavor the softness of it when you drink it is sweet and perfect for someone that doesn't like strong drinks
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Personally, I like a dry wine and this is anything but. However, as a server this is a huge seller. Nearly everyone who tries it, likes it.
Anna N.
Anna N.
I have try it before it good but it not my type the would like to have it so many time onces in a while is okay
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?