Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
The only wine I drink now. My husband and I sampled this at Olive Garden and we LOVED it. It's so sweet and fruity. I don't like the taste of alcohol and this is a perfect balance. Easy to find, too!
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
They gave me this to try at olive garden. My husband and i fell in love with it. We were going crazy trying to look for it . That is how goid it is. Every time i go to olive garden i have to have it.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
I first tried this at Olive Garden and fell in love! The taste is so smooth and the taste is sweet and not bitter like some can be. Very elegant wine and great to buy as a gift or take to a dinner party!
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year. I really loved it! It's a nice dessert wine that works well (IMO) with cheese, fruit and light desserts. The taste is very smooth and leaves just the lightest of warmth going down.
Chloe V.
I am definitely not a fan of this but ONLY because I do not like "bubbly" and this is more like champagne than wine. All of my friends enjoy this wine and I'm sure it's great but just not for me:)
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
I'm a fan of sweet wine in this hits the spot. I love the taste of the sweet wine and it's not dry. Highly suggest purchasing this wine if you have a sweet tooth and want to satisfy that craving.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love this wine! It is light, sweet and refreshing. Moscato's can be hit or miss, and this one is perfect! It is affordable and compliments just about anything and is great for a girls night!
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
This is one of my favorite moscato wines, they sell it at Olive Garden but you can find it for half the price elsewhere! It's very light and fruity!
Rita M.
Baytown, TX
As soon as this wine touches my lips, it is smooth sailing! No after taste, smooth, great taste, sweet! Can't say enough good things about this wine! I love it!!!
Steph B.
Refreshing without being overpowered by sweetness. I can actually recommend this to people who are worried about drinking wines because of the general bitterness.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?