Castello del Poggio Moscato

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I'm a big fan of Moscato wines. And this one is really good. It's sweet and bubbly. And this one has a good price. But if you are not a fan of sweet wines you will not like this.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I absolutely love moscato, and after reading the comments I am definitely going to have to try this one! An added bonus, I can just go to Olive Garden to try it! Can't beat that!
Meghan H.
I would recommend this wine to everyone. I can usually find it at my Walmart for under $10. I prefer sweeter wine and this one is great. It has great flavor and is one of my favorite brands of moscato.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I absolutely love moscato wine and this tastes amazing. It has such great flavor and I always get a glass when I see it on a menu. It goes down so smooth and is very refreshing
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of sweet wine in this hits the spot. I love the taste of the sweet wine and it's not dry. Highly suggest purchasing this wine if you have a sweet tooth and want to satisfy that craving.
Amaka A.
I've always been a 'Moscato Lover' and this is one of my favorite. I thought I'd tasted every possible moscato but this has some freshness, sweetness and smoothness that was a delight to my taste buds... I enjoyed every drop.
Nikki  N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite Mascato hands down. It is sweet and smooth, they were one of the first to hop on the Mascato bandwagon, and they serve this brand at Olive Garden!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This moscato comes second to Bartenura, in my opinion. It's slightly bitter compared to Bartenura, just slightly and barely noticeable unless you taste test both. It's still a great wine.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I discovered this at Olive Garden and at 6.99 a glass I drank way to many. At the store it retails for 11-15$ per bottle and is the best moscato I've ever tasted!
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
This is a pretty good wine not my absolute favorite but I will drink it over some other wines. It is a little higher priced in my opinion but it is still overall a good wine. You can buy it at Walmart or cvs
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?