Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any st...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is the wine that got me started on Moscato -LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I did a taster at Olive Garden for .25 and was hook after that. If you can't remember the name most place will know it as the Olive Garden wine. I know in Ohio Anderson's and Lucky's carries it. Not a bad price for the flavor.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
Love this moscato!! It's just enough sweet and bubbly for my liking. I've been able to find this at wine and spirits store for about 16-18 dollars a bottle. You can also find it at Olive Garden for a bit more.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Moscato is bay far my favorite type of wine! To me it feels like a mix of wine and champagne because of the tiny bubbles...I can put down a whole bottle by myself! We are trying to find it locally to be able to have it at our wedding reception!
Monica R.
I don't drink normally. Only special special occasions. whenever we have a holiday or some celebration this is all I drink.
it is so delicious! it's sweet and smooth. so so good!
Krystal E.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a very tasty Moscato. I am not the biggest fan of super sweet wines, but I can always drink this with my cousin. I always check to see if it is on sale when I get into town.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite Moscato D'Asti. Sweet and refreshing. Best served cold. I first tried this at my local Olive Garden and luckily was able to find it at a local specialty shop. I usually have a bottle at least once a month, delicious!
Mabely R.
Now this is my favorite wine ever!!! If you have tried any Moscato out there and you like it you must try this one because you are really missing out on the best possible moscato wine out there.
Kierstin L.
Pottstown, PA
THE BEST Moscato I've ever tasted. First had it at The Olive Garden and fell in love ever since. Difficult to find around me, but when I do, I always purchase a bottle. Super sweet and refreshing. Great wine to pair with dessert!
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
White Zinfandel used to be my favorite wine...until I tried this Mascoto for the first time. This wine is bubbly, slightly sweet, smooth, and is reasonably priced. If you are a wine drinker and have never tried this Mascoto I would recommend you pick up a bottle soon.
April M.
Moyock, NC
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite moscatos. It's very sweet and flavorful. It's also very reasonably priced so in turn it's also one of the bottles I purchase most often. I always have at least one bottle on hand.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?