Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
I am definitely not a fan of this but ONLY because I do not like "bubbly" and this is more like champagne than wine. All of my friends enjoy this wine and I'm sure it's great but just not for me:)
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a fan of sweet wine in this hits the spot. I love the taste of the sweet wine and it's not dry. Highly suggest purchasing this wine if you have a sweet tooth and want to satisfy that craving.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love this wine! It is light, sweet and refreshing. Moscato's can be hit or miss, and this one is perfect! It is affordable and compliments just about anything and is great for a girls night!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
I love this wine had it a couple of years ago at olive garden and fell in love with the sweet taste of it.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This is one of my favorite moscato wines, they sell it at Olive Garden but you can find it for half the price elsewhere! It's very light and fruity!
Ruzina A.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This moscato comes second to Bartenura, in my opinion. It's slightly bitter compared to Bartenura, just slightly and barely noticeable unless you taste test both. It's still a great wine.
Sandra j.
Sandra j.
Los Angeles, CA
Its too good i love it with pork chops dinner delish
i also love other flavors they have i truly recommend this especially for a tired mommy lol
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This is the sweetest and best moscato I've ever tried. Its in the $12-15 dollar range so it's more than I like to pay but it's so worth it.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wow! Looking for the perfect wine to throw a ladies night. This is it, sweet but relaxing wine that will have you wanting 2 and 3 glasses. I have found this at a few liquor stores.
Patience S.
Patience S.
Salt Lake City , UT
Omg I love Moscato, whenever my girls and I have girls night tho is all we drink the whole night... And I also have them stocked in my apartment as well... Hhmmmm
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?