Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO #29 in Wine

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
It has a taste so beautiful it made me feel like I was in wine heaven. Sweet smooth and sultry it pairs nicely with very rich foods. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Very yummy and smooth going down. I love how accessible it is to at my grocery store right up the block! Make sure to grab two bottles or you'll be going back to the store for more!
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite moscato. It's bubbly and sweet without being syrupy. If you want a light moscato to enjoy with entree or dessert this is the best to go with. Plus you can't beat the price, typically under 10 bucks.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I absolutely love moscato, and after reading the comments I am definitely going to have to try this one! An added bonus, I can just go to Olive Garden to try it! Can't beat that!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I'm a big fan of Moscato wines. And this one is really good. It's sweet and bubbly. And this one has a good price. But if you are not a fan of sweet wines you will not like this.
Meghan H.
I would recommend this wine to everyone. I can usually find it at my Walmart for under $10. I prefer sweeter wine and this one is great. It has great flavor and is one of my favorite brands of moscato.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I absolutely love moscato wine and this tastes amazing. It has such great flavor and I always get a glass when I see it on a menu. It goes down so smooth and is very refreshing
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of sweet wine in this hits the spot. I love the taste of the sweet wine and it's not dry. Highly suggest purchasing this wine if you have a sweet tooth and want to satisfy that craving.
Amaka A.
I've always been a 'Moscato Lover' and this is one of my favorite. I thought I'd tasted every possible moscato but this has some freshness, sweetness and smoothness that was a delight to my taste buds... I enjoyed every drop.
Nikki  N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite Mascato hands down. It is sweet and smooth, they were one of the first to hop on the Mascato bandwagon, and they serve this brand at Olive Garden!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?