Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Absolutely love this wine! The Rosè is so good. Very sweet and pairs well with desserts or cheeses. It comes in such cute bottles and is inexpensive. I also love the moscato by this brand as well, Castello del Poggio Moscato d'Asti IGT NV 750ml. For anyone who loves sweet wines I’d definitely recommend it.
Leah T.
This is hands down my favorite wine I’ve tried so far. I didn’t like the red wines I tried in the past, but this wine is amazing. It has a very sweet taste that makes it easy to drink by itself or it’s also great in mimosas.
CJ J.
This is the same wine that they serve at Olive Garden; I looked everywhere for this for years. Originally, only Olive Garden sold it. Then, someone informed me that Kroger sold it, and I was so delighted! It's always an affordable price and it has a great taste. If you are looking for a good moscato on a budget, this is one of the tasty ones!
Lori W.
Concord, NC
I love love love Moscato. I love the sweetness of it and I like to try different brands to see how the taste varies. I tried this one at Olive Garden last weekend and I'm hooked. It's sweet without the bitterness at the end. It's super affordable and you can even find it at Walmart!
Michelle A.
Delicious and light tasting with a sweetness  thats not overbearing or bitter, it pairs well with fruit and main courses like grilled chicken or steak, or just about anything, this bottle is under $10 and its well worth it. This is one of my favorites I pick this one up weekly. If you haven't tried it, you need to its $8 a glass at Olive Garden, I prefer to buy the bottle for under $10.
Mandy B.
This is my favorite wine to drink! My grandma first introduced me to it about 2 years ago and I've been drinking it ever since. It's inexpensive without the cheap taste of inexpensive wines! Any time I go to buy wine I always get several bottles to stock up on!! Definitely recommend this wine to others! If you like white wine that isn't too sweet, this is it!
valarie a.
I am not a huge wine drinker so when I want wine I tend to crave very sweet dessert wines. We stumbled across this once and have never been able to find anything as good. It's very sweet, still with a hint of wine, but has a very smooth rich fruity flavor. It's cheaper which makes it even better!
Sarah B.
I LOVE THIS WINE!!!!!! Olive Garden features this in the menu for 30.00 a bottle, i can get this at my local grocery store or Spec's for $9-$12. I always have a bottle chilled in the fridge ready to go!! After a long hard day this is a very smooth wine "suck down". ;)
jordan c.
Lexington, NC
I am not a wine drinker but I LOVE this wine. I can drink it with any meal. It is so smooth and delicious! I always heard people talk about the "Olive Garden Wine" and I am so thankful that it is available in stores. I will definitely continue to purchase this wine.
Tiffany M.
I enjoy sweet wines and this definitely does it for me. I haven't been able to find it in stores anywhere only our local Olive Garden sells it and it's like $35-40 a bottle, no ma'am! I would recommend to those who enjoy sweet wines.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good moscato?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?

Castello del Poggio  Moscato