Castello del Poggio Moscato

BY CASTELLO DEL POGGIO

• Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stor...35 Answers
  • How much does this product cost? 6 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
Castello del Poggio  Moscato
Castello del Poggio Moscato
  • "Olive Garden had all the rights a few years ago and I couldn't but it anywhere but now it's even at walmart or my favorites grocery store." in 7 reviews
Went to Olive Garden today and was sooo close to buying this wine for $32.00... something in me (the penny pincher) told me to Google stores near me for this wine and low and behold WORLD MARKET had it for $14.00... plus with my membership discount and 10% coupon, this chick paid $10.00 bucks for this awesome wine... I asked the cashier to please get the other 2 bottles that were left on the shelf. I SAVED $12.00...almost a whole bottle free and 3 times more than what I would have gotten at Olive Garden!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
My absolute favorite moscato, I can drink a whole bottle of this to myself. Slightly carbonated and sweet. On average I see it for around $9, so inexpensive, but at the rate of two bottles a week I tend to get it for special occasions only since I can get the Yellowtail (which is very similar) for around $11 for two bottles.
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I had this for the first time at an Olive Garden (yeah i know...) and i had just turned 21 so i decided to get some wine. This was suggested to me and i fell in love with it. It was Sweet but not syrupy which cheaper Moscatos tend to be. It tastes like a very light apple cider with hints of peach. Awesome when ice cold!
Monique B.
Monique B.
Omg this is a must have for every wine rack!!! My fiancé and I first tried this moscato at Olive Garden. Our waiter gave it to us as a sample and we immediately fell in love with it and my fiancé purchased a case of this before we left the restaurant. It's so smooth and tasty. Not butter at all, kinda sweet!
valarie a.
valarie a.
I am not a huge wine drinker so when I want wine I tend to crave very sweet dessert wines. We stumbled across this once and have never been able to find anything as good. It's very sweet, still with a hint of wine, but has a very smooth rich fruity flavor. It's cheaper which makes it even better!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Before Stella Rosa, this was my favorite! I had to switch only because when I moved to another state they stopped selling it in my area. Now when I want a bottle of castello del poggio I have to special order it. It's sweet and smooth. Even when I special order it I still get it at a great price.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
The first time I had this wine was at Olive Garden back in 2010. I searched and searched and searched but I couldn't find it anywhere. I wasn't a big fan of wine but I fell in love with this. None of the other wines compare to this. Now I can find this wine at my local grocery store for $9.99
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine, it has a light and refreshing taste that isn't overly sweet or cloying or brut and dry. A perfect choice for a little daytime drinking by the pool with some girlfriends. I've have bought this twice and will be a repeat customer, especially during the summer months!
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
I absolutely love this wine! I first tried it at Olive Garden when they gave wine samples and I was completely surprised of how delicious it was. I've had wine before but this one is one of my favorites! If you've never tried it, you definitely have to. It's sweet and delicious!
Heather G.
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I love this wine. I tried it at Olive Garden first and it is genuinely like drinking juice. It is delicious and not very expensive if you buy it from an alcohol specialty store. If you like sweet, wet wine I would definitely recommend this for you. One of my absolute favorites.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Where can this be purchased at and have anyone tried this kind yet if so what does it taste like?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Covington, KY
Where can this be purchased? I have yet to see this one in any stores around here.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Good moscato?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I know Moscato tends to be sweet. How sweet is this brand?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this pricey? Where can i get this from?