BY ROBERT ZEMECKIS

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis and two-time Oscar winner Tom Hanks reunite to explore the blessings and heartache of fate and the survival of the human spirit. Tom Hanks gives one of the towering screen performances of all time as Chuck Noland, a FedEx systems engineer whose ruled-by-the-clock existence abruptly ends when a harrowing plane crash leaves him isolated on a remote island. As Chuck struggles to survive, he finds that his own personal journey has only just begun...

• Cast Away love it or Leave it (wilsonūüė≠)?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else want to completely change their life after watch...1 Answers
  • I've never seen this, but heard it was a classic. Is it worth the...2 Answers
Cast Away
  • "Poor Tom Hanks in Cast Away.I would have been crazy.he is a great actor and he pulled this movie off very well.I would watch it again." in 19 reviews
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
I feel like this is one movie you have to see just once to understand the pop culture references but it is definitely not good enough to watch more than once. You will never look at a Fedex Truck the same again! My favorite scene is the end....watch it to see for yourself.
Renee C.
This was a depressing moving. It was very quiet (which is understandable) but very sad. I put myself in his shoes and can't even imagine the type of misery I'd feel being stranded without any way to contact my loved one and tell them that I'm still alive.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Love this movie. I cry Every time I watch it because it is such a great movie. If you haven't watched it I highly suggest you do because you will cry just like I did. The are amazing in the movie. It's sad but it is so good so it is a must watch!
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
This movie is a classic. I cringe every time I watch it and it gets to the part where he's trying to start a fire with some sticks. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it at least once in your lifetime.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Excellent movie. It's hard to believe a movie with such little talking would be as good as this is. But I guess Tom Hanks doesn't do anything bad...he is a great actor!!
Jennifer K.
Melvin, IA
Such a great movie. I cried at the end when he went home and his woman was already with so.ebidy else. Then he went to deliver the package that he saved, so awesome!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this movie! It is an amazing movie that will make you shed a tear or two. The story line is about how a man lives on island alone after a plane crash.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is a definite classic movie that you can watch over and over.  It keeps you on the edge of your seat even when you know what is going to happen.  I love Tom Hanks in this movie.  It brings me to tears every time I watch it.  I would definitely recommend you watch this if you haven't seen it yet.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
I absolutely love this movie! Tom Hanks is an incredible actor in the first place and to be willing to go through that much physical change for a role is true dedication. The scene with Wilson will always be a classic and I could watch this move countless times and never get tired of it!
Val V.
this movie cost 90 million to make and grossed over 230 million. it hit heavy to the public this was one of the first movies my whole family wanted to go see together. acting was decent my favorite is when he makes the volleyball his best friend LOL
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Be honest. Anyone else cry when he lost Wilson? I did lol
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Would you survive on an island by yourself like Tom Hanks did in this movie ?
Crystal L.
Would you have made the risk and attempted to save 'Wilson' if you were in same situation?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I've never seen this, but heard it was a classic. Is it worth the watch?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pop Culture Expert
Cast Away love it or Leave it (wilsonūüė≠)?