Casserole : Pinto Beans Shelf Stable uploaded by Eloisa R.

BY CASSEROLE #4 in Dried Beans

This Is A Natural Product of The Earth see more...

Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to beans, I rather eat pinto beans because they're more delicious than black beans. I usually eat beans every 3 to 4 days a week. I feel like it goes with any meal I mean not every meal but yeah some of them. Overall I am satisfied with this brand of beans because their not that dirty like other brands.
Heather R.
The cold weather is upon us and it's time to break out the comfort food. One of those main foods being beans and cornbread and these are the perfect beans to throw in a crock pot and let them cook all day long. My family absolutely loves this meal.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion when we make homemade beans we go straight to these pinto beans we eat beans every week typically buy am at Walmart they're definitely affordable not expensive overall yes satisfied and yes I would highly recommend
Shannon B.
These were a staple in my house growing up. Being a family with southern roots brand and cornbread was a pretty regular meal. Soak these overnight and cook them low and slow with a ham hock for a perfect winter comfort meal.
Pink C.
I love buying these beans because they come a bit more cleaner that the other brands that sell beans. You do need to clean them but not as much as the other brands! I recommend this product completely!!
Eloisa R.
Is there something that I'm learning is that my mom gets the best things to cook what I like about these beans are that u clean them these beans Harley have dirty or broken beans
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Buy these all the time. My boys love overnight beans. I cook half the bag usually in the crockpot after a day of soaking. Which will last is at least a week of different meals with another batch to make.
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
Soak great and cook faster, love the taste too. I'm on a high fiber diet and I cook and meal plan. These beans are delicious and high in fiber. Win win here. 👍🏽
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
I love beans in general. Especially when I use it on my rice. I don't like the beans very hard . Sometimes I like to soake it over night
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
If you like pinto beans then this is for you. It's cheap and you just cook them in your pressure cooker or pot and let them cook.
Monica S.