Casper (Widescreen) (DVD) uploaded by Renne S.Casper (Widescreen) (DVD) uploaded by Renne S.Casper (Widescreen) (DVD) uploaded by Renne S.

BY ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Based on the popular cartoon character, this family-oriented "ghost story" is about a not-so-scary spirit who bonds with a little girl (Christina Ricci). The eternally irritable Ms. Carrigan (Cathy Moriarty) discovers that the only thing she's been left in her recently departed father's will is a rickety old house in New England. Naturally, the woman is furious about this, until her "close personal friend" and assistant, Dibbs (Eric Idle of Monty Python fame), discovers a secret message that a treasure may be concealed somewhere in the house. The two take off for Maine, only to learn that the house is haunted by Casper "the friendly ghost" and his three ghostly uncles Stinky, Stretch, and Fatso. After futilely recruiting an exorcist (Don Novello, more or less reviving his Father Guido Sarducci character from Saturday Night Live) and a "professional ghost exterminator" (Dan Aykroyd), she brings in a "ghost psychiatrist" (Bill Pullman) and his daughter Kat (Ricci). Innocently attracted to the young girl, Casper befriends Kat as they try to save the ghosts' home from the evil Carrigan. Eye-popping special effects highlight this magical story that touches (albeit lightly) on the theme of what lies at the heart of human desires. Clint Eastwood, Rodney Dangerfield, Mel Gibson and The Crypt Keeper (of Tales from the Crypt) all make cameos as apparitions in the mirror Bill Pullman looks into in the house. ~ Don Kaye, Rovi see more...

Christine S.
Christine S.
Ravenna, OH
This movie is my daughter's absolute favorite movie. She laughs at the three ghostly brothers and cries during the piano renditions. She plays it on repeat and is in live with Devan Sawa. This movie is a must watch for all ages of your family.
yuridia g.
yuridia g.
Milwaukee, WI
The casper movie is my favorite it's a fun/cute /and sad movie it is a prety good movie and prety nice it talks about frienship and other thing it's prety good i love it .you should see it .
Maxine S.
Maxine S.
Weslaco, TX
Omg can it be caper the friendly ghost. I wish I had this movie, you will enjoy watching this movie the actors are astonishing when they act my favorite scene is when Casper turn in to a boy and dances with cat or Kate not to sure what the girls name was but over all I do recommend this movie to everyone
Renne S.
Renne S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this movie when I was a kid and I still love this movie today!! Me and my family keep a tradition where we watch this movie every Halloween and I will continue this with my kids someday.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I still enjoy watching this movie. I watch it every year with my girls and they love it just as much as I did when I was little. Adorable movie!!!!!