Casper uploaded by Renne S.Casper uploaded by Renne S.Casper uploaded by Renne S.

BY ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Based on the popular cartoon character, this family-oriented "ghost story" is about a not-so-scary spirit who bonds with a little girl (Christina Ricci). The eternally irritable Ms. Carrigan (Cathy Moriarty) discovers that the only thing she's been left in her recently departed father's will is a rickety old house in New England. Naturally, the woman is furious about this, until her "close personal friend" and assistant, Dibbs (Eric Idle of Monty Python fame), discovers a secret message that a treasure may be concealed somewhere in the house. The two take off for Maine, only to learn that the house is haunted by Casper "the friendly ghost" and his three ghostly uncles Stinky, Stretch, and Fatso. After futilely recruiting an exorcist (Don Novello, more or less reviving his Father Guido Sarducci character from Saturday Night Live) and a "professional ghost exterminator" (Dan Aykroyd), she brings in a "ghost psychiatrist" (Bill Pullman) and his daughter Kat (Ricci). Innocently attracted to the young girl, Casper befriends Kat as they try to save the ghosts' home from the evil Carrigan. Eye-popping special effects highlight this magical story that touches (albeit lightly) on the theme of what lies at the heart of human desires. Clint Eastwood, Rodney Dangerfield, Mel Gibson and The Crypt Keeper (of Tales from the Crypt) all make cameos as apparitions in the mirror Bill Pullman looks into in the house. ~ Don Kaye, Rovi

• Does anyone believe in ghosts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine S.
Christine S.
Ravenna, OH
This movie is my daughter's absolute favorite movie. She laughs at the three ghostly brothers and cries during the piano renditions. She plays it on repeat and is in live with Devan Sawa. This movie is a must watch for all ages of your family.
yuridia g.
yuridia g.
Milwaukee, WI
The casper movie is my favorite it's a fun/cute /and sad movie it is a prety good movie and prety nice it talks about frienship and other thing it's prety good i love it .you should see it .
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Love this movie. Although I'm an adult. I still will watch casper. Times it made me cry the laugh, sad then very happy. I recommend all children to watch this with their family. I wish i had a Casper
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great movie for the whole family! It's really cute and has a nice moral about friendship and it's funny, perfect for Halloween. I always loved the invention room. Definitely a classic!
Dania C.
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
One of my favorite movies ever omg!! My favorite movie for when Halloween comes around! I totally would recommend this to your kids. ❤❤❤💖💖💖💖 probably my 1st favorite movie! It’s pretty good (((((((((((:
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
An all time favorite movie as a kid and adult .
Who wouldn't love Casper the friendly ghost
Its a good Halloween movie to see with your grandkids as there first Halloween movie.
christine w.
christine w.
San Angelo
Casper is such a great movie. It never gets old. The actors were perfect in this movie and they truly made the ghosts come to life without looking too fake. One of my favorites
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Rancho Dominguez
I absolutely love this movie I actually don't own it anymore but I need to buy it. Casper is my all time favorite ghost movie. Great for people of all ages!!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
This was my favorite movie as a kid, now i watxh it with my daughter. Its adorable although i LIVE for horror movies this is a good family movie
Christian M.
Christian M.
Vernon, NY
One of my all time favorites and a must every year! I used to have such a crush on devon sawa lol. This movie never gets old.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Does anyone believe in ghosts?
Casper TDK Mediactive Casper . Does anyone believe in ghosts