BY CASPER #10 in Home Stores

We know all too well that our days are defined by how we spend our nights. But what if you could guarantee that every night was sated with slumber so that every day brimmed with brilliance?

We created Casper because better sleep makes for better living.

We constantly innovate sleep research, products, and services because it's our mission to help everyone achieve their best life possible.

Lisa C.
Ossining, NY
Love my Casper bed! (I think the dog may love it more than I do!) I had major back pain every morning before I got my capser. I wasn't sure what to expect given it's pretty thin but it's great. We first made the mistake of putting it on top of our slat board and it wasn't comfortable. But then we read you should really have a flat bunky board for the best support. Once we did that it was a totally different experience.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
We absolutely love our Casper mattress! Ordering and delivery was super simple, and setting it up just required removing the plastic and letting it expand. We've had it now for over 2 years and have no complaints. It hasn't sunk in or changed shape and is still so confortable. Reduced back pain and discomfort is one of the many perks of getting this mattress, but we've also noticed that we sleep more soundly and aren't woken up by each other moving around or getting out of bed. Highly recommend, and you can't beat the price compared to many other foam type mattresses.
Alex H.
My husband sleeps on his back and I'm a side sleeper. This mattress has been a great fit for the two of us because he likes a bed to be more firm and I prefer softer. It's perfect for my husband, but for me to really like it we had to get a slightly softer mattress topper, just so that it would be more comfortable for me to lay on my side. I definitely would recommend if!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
We are obsessed with our Casper bed. I didn't think a memory foam mattress would be as comfortable as it is but I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new mattress.
Hilary B.
OMG....I honestly have to say I am in LOVE with my new Casper pillow!!!! I had the most solid soundest sleep ever last night and it's all thanks to my new little piece of heaven Casper!!!! I am so thankful to have finally found such an amazing pillow and I can't begin to thank you enough for creating a pillow that finally allows me to sleep. I have already sold 3 of my friends on this pillow just this morning so keep making these wonderful pieces of pure heaven because I plan on sharing my Casper experience with EVERYONE I know (and that's a lot of people lol) because people know I usually only sleep on average 3 hours each night and I finally slept a solid 7 hours last night!!!! AMAZING Casper pillow....thank you for creating my little slice of heaven.
Stephanie A.
I've had my Casper mattress for about 8 months now and I love it. It's way more comfortable than any of my other furniture so it gets a lot of use! It's nice and firm, maybe a little too firm sometimes but that's what was recommended to me for back trouble. We replaced an 8 year old Sleep to Live mattress with it & very glad we did. Check around, as there may be stores near you where you can test before buying,
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Purchasing our Casper was LIFE CHANGING! Literally. I was having the worst lower back pains from an old hard bed but the battle to get a new one was tough as my husband likes a hard mattress and I like a softer bed! We loved caspers return guarantee so we gave it a try and low and behold it's perfect for the both of us and my back pain cleared up within a matter of days!!!
Allyson H.
We have a queen sized bed, two pillows, sheet set, and mattress protector from Casper and we absolutely love it. Our pillows were great at first but have lost some of the fluffiness, which I suppose is normal, but thats out only complaint with them.  The mattress protector is amazing  Ive spilled red wine on the bed and its paired our mattress the stain.
Kayla L.
Little Rock, AR
The Casper mattress is the best mattress I have ever slept on! When it arrives, it's packaged in a large box. Besides sleeping on it, opening it is the best part. It's great quality and extremely comfortable. They're also very affordable compared to their competitors. You have 100 days to test it out and if you don't like it they will arrange for someone to pick it up for you! We will absolutely be buying any other mattress we need from Casper in the future!
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
Are the sheets worth the price tag?
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
If you chose not to get this mattress, which one do you prefer and why?
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Is this heavy? Do you need to flip it occasionally like a regular mattress?
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I have been looking for a pillow that offers good neck support. Does this pillow have good neck support?