Casio Scientific Solar Calculator with 200 Built-in Functions - uploaded by Valentina B.

BY CASIO

Casio's scientific solar calculator will help you navigate your way through your next math course. With more than 200 built-in functions, this calculator can give you the guidance you need when learning how to solve the most difficult equations. Approved for use with a number of tests, including the sat and ap exams. see more...

Jeska Nicole C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've been using my Casio scientific calculator for more than 10 years now and it still functions perfectly! I never had to change its battery. It is also cheaper than Texas Instruments and easier to use.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
For school I use this and it works very good for chemistry Algerbra and everything so very useful and worth the money I got it at Staples and I would recommend it to anyone that is in college and I would buy this again
Valentina B.
I have this calculator for several years and it is excellent, it really helped me a lot !! I study a career in which many numerical calculations are necessary and from the beginning it has helped me a lot! I totally recommend it! The Casio brand has been my favorite and almost all of my calculators, if not all, are Casio brand. I have the model fx-991ES PLUS and is excellent, if I had the opportunity to acquire a more advanced model would certainly be of this brand
Marian A.
These calculators are great for high school and college. You can enter formulas and equations for Algebra and science-related courses. They're very affordable compared to other brands.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This is one of the best calculators you would find. You can absolutely everything dealing with math using this one. It is very easy to use and has every function you can think of on it. I highly recommend it.
Deborath Valeria T.
Muy completas las calculadoras, se expecializan para la funcion que fueron creadas. Puedes hacer otras funciones con ellas, como interpolar, convetir, despejar, todo es cuestion de aprender a usarlas.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is very useful. It has a ton of functions and is very portable. Would definitely recommend.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've been using this calculator for years. I'm a physics major in college. It's more than enough to handle any of the advanced mathematics thrown my way. A graphing calculator is nice, but if you don't need that function, this calculator will do everything you need for much more reasonable price.
Jesus E.
I have use this calculator through the whole 4 years and it is perfect. Also, if you are a engineering student this will be the one you will use to take the (FE) before you graduate (Fundamentals of Engineering Exam)
Kimberly L.
Hands down the absolute best calculator I have ever used. It can do SO much like solve matrices, solve single variable equations, find coordinates for you to graph according to an equation, and so much more! It can display the answer in fractions or decimals which is very useful. It's very user friendly and I love how it has a very user friendly summation solver as well ! It is so portable and sturdy and is the most useful scientific calculator allowed in most math tests ! The price is affordable and is so worth it ! If I could give it 6 stars , I would .