ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesBatteriesCasio
Men's Classic Stainless Steel Digital Watch - B650WD-1ACF

Casio Men's Classic Stainless Steel Digital Watch - B650WD-1ACF

by Casio

Reach back into time and rock a cool, retro-inspired look with this classic Casio men's digital watch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Casio Men's Classic Stainless Steel Digital Watch - B650WD-1ACF!
Scott C.
I love this watch. I know a lot of people don't wear watches now a days because of cell phones but this watch is awesome. Not that it's only awesome but it's digital and it's stainless steel. I love stainless steel. It goes with everything!!
Adli A.
Batu Pahat
Casio Men's Classic Stainless Steel Digital Watch - B650WD-1ACF uploaded by Adli A.
Face is very easy to read. The beep tone is loud and clear. The retro look are damn sleek. Love it! The only complaint I have with this - the metal strap. It’s a hair puller once in a while. However, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with small wrist as the strap can only be adjusted at certain starting point.

Looking for your answer?