BY CASIO #82 in uncategorized

Features: G Shock Antimagnetic Dual Time Alarm see more...

Casio G Shock
  • "these watches are very sporty and fashionable as they come in a lot of different colors." in 3 reviews
  • "I bought this for an ex boyfriend and he absolutely loved it !" in 2 reviews
  • "this watch is very good quality and last a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "i got it for my little brother and hes an athlete." in 2 reviews
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My husband loves this watch. He has had it for 3 years and wears it daily and it has held up. It goes with his uniform or his nice everyday clothes which is nice.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
Gave as gift and it's a favorite. He loves G SHOCK already. These are durable and he is super active. This watch has held on through immeasurable stress and it looks good.
Tynisha R.
Jersey City, NJ
Will never go out of style , and i personally own one. and would buy anotheir. it is a very stylish way to look at the time. it is a nice addition to your watch collecton.
Ile Ana T.
Bought one for my husband, and he is hooked! Can dress up or wear casual. Great prices considering wearable with anything. Will be purchasing more!
Jerard J.
Burbank, CA
These watches are very sporty and fashionable as they come in a lot of different colors. guys and girls can wear these. prices are good
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
My Dad has had his G Shock for years now and loves it... So I bought my husband one for valentines this year. He wears it every day
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Such a well built watch! I wear this for work. Can take a beating! Plus if you keep it nice it will work for a good casual watch!
Massiel P.
My husbands adore this watch, he wear for everything , feels comfortable and definitely will highly recommended with others.
Nathalia R.
Bought one for my little brother and he loves it! only thing I've ever bought him that hasn't broken so its a sturdy watch!
Karen O.
You can use these watches everyday they come in great colors and many options and styles whats not to love
Alexandria S.
Favorite color combo?
Cassie M.
Telford
What's your favorite/style colour?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for a simple yet durable watch for my husband. He's in the Army and needs something that won't break easily. Will this watch hold up?
Alexander S.