BY CASIO #95 in uncategorized

Features: G Shock Antimagnetic Dual Time Alarm see more...

Casio G Shock
  • "these watches are very sporty and fashionable as they come in a lot of different colors." in 3 reviews
  • "this watch is very good quality and last a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this for an ex boyfriend and he absolutely loved it !" in 2 reviews
  • "i got it for my little brother and hes an athlete." in 2 reviews
Morgan W.
Powhatan, VA
The g-shock line is amazing! I've had mine for about 5 years now and its been through a great deal abuse but it hasn't skipped and beats and continues to go strong. I love the solar battery in it. The satellite setting it is just another nifty perk.
Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
Casios best watch is the G Shock. Very manly and bold. Plenty of colors to match any outfit you wear. I have the red one as well as the white one and I wouldn't choose any other watch
Yesenia C.
Perris , CA
I bought this for an ex boyfriend and he absolutely loved it ! loved it soo much he gave back all the things I gave him except the watch.. any who. very slick and versatile watch
Jennifer M.
I love love it! i got it for my little brother and hes an athlete. he wears it when he works out all the time. i believe its waterproof upto 50M or 100M. =) love their design as well
Era S.
Des Moines, IA
All I got to say is that G-shock brand is the best for outside activities. This watch also adds a very cool way of expressing yourself with its color, if you don't have one you need one. The solar powered battery is very useful as well.
Gio R.
Hollywood, FL
I have had a g shock for over 3 years now its a great watch. its durable and will never break on you and i have never had to replace the battery on it yet for over three years.
Allison L.
Bakersfield, CA
This watch is so worth the price is looks so good with everything and is very versatile. it is so useful and help full. this watch is very good quality and last a long time
Ellen W.
The G-shock line is known for it tough durability. I love it. BE WARN, if you have a small wrist, I advise you to buy the Baby-G line. I LOVE big watches but the regular G-shock line is too big.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My husband loves this watch. He has had it for 3 years and wears it daily and it has held up. It goes with his uniform or his nice everyday clothes which is nice.
Tynisha R.
Jersey City, NJ
Will never go out of style , and i personally own one. and would buy anotheir. it is a very stylish way to look at the time. it is a nice addition to your watch collecton.
Alexandria S.
Favorite color combo?
Cassie M.
Telford
What's your favorite/style colour?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for a simple yet durable watch for my husband. He's in the Army and needs something that won't break easily. Will this watch hold up?
Alexander S.