BY CASIO #95 in uncategorized

Features: G Shock Antimagnetic Dual Time Alarm see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "these watches are very sporty and fashionable as they come in a lot of different colors." in 3 reviews
  • "i got it for my little brother and hes an athlete." in 2 reviews
  • "this watch is very good quality and last a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this for an ex boyfriend and he absolutely loved it !" in 2 reviews
Cassie M.
I used to have this amazing Baby G Shock watch in blue - it was comfortable, it was welll-fitting, it had a lovely clear face, it was easy to use... sadly it died a death and 've never had the heart to replace it - I don't think anything would ever come close to it!
Michelle D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have the watch that is pictured here! I bought mine at Kohl's about three years ago.
This particular one was small enough for a women's wrist but big enough to see that it's
a G-Shock. I use it during surfing and swimming, still not damaged.

Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
These are great watches they have so many features to some can be valuable like a compass. if you do have questions about these kind of watches do not go into a store and ask they will not know very much go to the website to find out more about them
Nae S.
Charlotte, NC
I want this watch so bad mainly for its fashion because,I really don't care to know the time. I have a number of retailers in my area that sell these watches, but I'm just trying to wait until I find one that I'm willing to wear everyday.
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Bought one for my boyfriend and he never takes it off, it matches with everything casual or dressy. It is waterproof so he does not have to worry about water damage, and it is shock proof so he doesn't need to worry about that as well.
Kaylah T.
Baltimore, MD
I have two watches from G-Shock and I absolutely love them! If I am not mistaken majority of the watches are shock & water resistant. G-Shock makes their watches for the classy, the athletic, and all different personalities of people.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Definitely worth the money for this amazing watch. My husband raves about this watch. He works in a very dangerous environment, he loves that he can set alarms on his watch for work. Can withstand very rough, tough environments.
Shara Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have 4 G Shocks and a Baby G. These are the best casual watches, and they have so many awesome colors and varieties. I have a couple that are both digital and analog, some do special little movements when a certain button is pushed. They are fun watches and I enjoy buying the bright colors to match outfits!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
These watches last forever! I wear mine every day at the gym and I am very rough on them. My watch has not broken and it is fully functional. I like to use it for timing my intervals and timing my rest periods. Great watch!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I like about it it's that it doesn't break, very good quality and it's stylish ! I gave this watch to my brother and it cost me around 100$ ! Would I recommend yes !!
Alexandria S.
Favorite color combo?
Cassie M.
What's your favorite/style colour?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for a simple yet durable watch for my husband. He's in the Army and needs something that won't break easily. Will this watch hold up?
Alexander S.