BY CASIO #82 in uncategorized

Features: G Shock Antimagnetic Dual Time Alarm see more...

Casio G Shock
  • "these watches are very sporty and fashionable as they come in a lot of different colors." in 3 reviews
  • "I bought this for an ex boyfriend and he absolutely loved it !" in 2 reviews
  • "this watch is very good quality and last a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "i got it for my little brother and hes an athlete." in 2 reviews
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband needed a watch for work as a LEO, this is perfect for a big face watch that’s durable with all the functions he needs. Reasonably priced at our local Costco and looks great. Not bulky, waterproof, and the light button is a great feature! Will definitely purchase another when this one is in need of replacement!
Nikki-Peyton M.
I absolutely love my g-shock watch!!! My husband surprised me for my birthday! Mine is white, and it’s super way to clean! It’s worth the money they last FOREVER!!
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Love this Casio watch. It is the best gift for the man in your life. Waterproof. Very effective for everyday use. I love this watch and it is affordable to me and I recommend to anyone who loves watches.
Charlene J.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this watch. they have upgraded the style of the watch since i was in middle school i am more drawn to the style of the watch. its more durable and unbreakable then previous versions of this watch. me personally i went with the unisex version meaning it can be worn on a woman or a mans wrist. i chose the black one it goes with everything i wear. and its a plus for me since i don't have to take my phone out every five minutes to check the time.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Absolutely love my Baby G!! Durable, fits great, water resistant, great warranty, and about 100 awesome colors!! Love that its digital and analog, has a light, stopwatch, alarms, shows day and date. Will slowly be buying one of every color!!!!
Freddy G.
I love this watch my dad has one and i love how it looks he used it everyday and is sport and casual for everything. I love casio because is very effective and always affordable i like the style i can use it for everything i recommend it with not doubs. i need it now
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I got my boyfriend this watch for his birthday & I didn't even spend much on it since I got it at Nordstrom Rack. I've heard they're very durable and long lasting. And since he bikes to work everyday in hoping this watch will last all the scrapes, bumps, and ugly weather he sometimes goes through. I'm crossing my fingers hell be happy when he sees it because I love it lol
Kristen J.
Orlando
I absolutely LOVE this watch. I have a BIG thing for bigger watches and at work I can only wear black watches, this was PERFECT. It was big which made it fashionable for me but it was also sporty and fit the theming and my job duties perfectly. You can never go wrong with a G-Shock. I bought my boyfriend the same one but in red and he loves it.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Who has the time? Oh, I do! G Shocks are fun and easy to get addicted to! My husband has 7 different ones, all different colors and styles. They are trendy and last a long time. They will have everyone asking for the time and where did you get your watch. G Shock isn't just a watch, it's a statement piece!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
When you buy a G-Shock watch, you are buying some serious quality. My stepfather has very expensive tastes and is quick to criticize anything that he believes isn't up to par. However, when he got this watch as a gift he LOVED it! It is so durable and there is so much you can do with it. And plus it looks awesome!
Alexandria S.
Favorite color combo?
Cassie M.
Telford
What's your favorite/style colour?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for a simple yet durable watch for my husband. He's in the Army and needs something that won't break easily. Will this watch hold up?
Alexander S.