Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator

by Casio

Operations/Functionality:Solving equations and systems of up to four equations4X4 matricesVector calculationIntegration calculationDifferential calculationProbability distributionCalculation with technical symbolsUndo-functionComplex number...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator!
Luisa M.
Coral Gables, FL
Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator uploaded by Luisa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good calculator for college students. It is fast and has everything you need for Algebra and Trigonometry. Easy to use and affordable. I bought it at Walmart.
Caro F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator uploaded by Caro F.
Apenas hace unas semanas que me la compre y esta hermosa, es muy útil, tienen muchas funciones, la verdad no las he utilizado todas solo las básicas, estoy en proceso de averiguar las demás funciones, ya le moví un poco y mire que cuenta con un menú en cual muestra las funciones que puedes utilizar como la hoja de cálculo, sacar matrices, vectores etc. su precio esta super bien es adecuado para todos los usos con los que cuenta este producto, su tamaño es normal y es más delgada que lo normal, muy ligera, "SE LAS RECOMIENDO" ;) Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator
Dave H.
halley Park
Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator uploaded by Dave H.
bought for my son for A Levels. Great quality as you'd expect from cadio. easy to use, clear display and superb value for money.
Rhessa A.
Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator uploaded by Rhessa A.
I'm a Business Management major in Marketing student and I can say this is such a big help for me. I really love it. I hope I can have the pink version of it.
Alaur R.
Birmingham
Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator uploaded by Alaur R.
The only calculator I use and as a student I’m required to use it a lot, it’s really quick and helpful for any mathematic equations. I high recommend it if you’re in need for any mathematic help or a student who requires a calculator
Birng A.
Gavà, Barcelona
Without any doubt, it is Casio ClassWiz FX-991EX ClassWiz Scientific Calculator the best calculator in the market. I highly recommend it to teens who are in high school, it has a lot of functions that make maths, chemistry, physics..... Much easier!

Looking for your answer?