Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 uploaded by Joe G.Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 uploaded by Aydin A.Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 uploaded by Emre Y.

BY CASILLERO DEL DIABLO

Casillero Del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 Chile.

More than 100 years ago; Do Meldhor De Conchay Foro reserved for himself an antiouv dated if have best wines. To keep strangers away from his private reserve, he spread the rumor that the Devil lived in that place. Hence the name Casillero Del Dialbo. The Devil's Cellar.

Concha Y Tro.

Desde 1883.

13.5 by vol.

750 ml. see more...

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I bought this for $9.99 at a local branch liquor store. I have never tried it before and at first taste it was okay. However, I wouldn't buy it again, not because it was bad tasting but because the taste was just not enticing. I would have a glass of it if it was being served for free but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I had the merlot of this brand and I liked it. Very bitter for my taste as I like sweet wine. But with a few frozen grapes as ice it was very delicious. Not sure if I’ll buy this again. Maybe another flavor
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you think all Rosé are sweet or just one note, Casillero del Diablo Reserva 2017 from Chile might just change your mind.
Please check out my Product Review video. When it's over don't forget to subscribe.
Thank you and have a Stylish Day!
#stylebyjoe #influenster #influenstereats #rosé #chile #casillerodeldiablo #productreview #winetime #wineoclock #winedown #wineglass #wino #drinkup
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Casillero del Diablo is one of the most underrated wineries out there. Their Cab Sauv is delicious if you love dry wines like I do. It's easy to drink for a dry red and goes with a lot of different types of foods. It tastes more high end than the cost would make you think that it is. I also like their Malbec.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great Chilean wine. I love Cabernet Sauvignon, especially the ones from South America. I feel like you get a better value for the price you pay when you get south american wines, compared to European or Californian. Definitely recommend it.
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It is one of the best budget wines out there with good distribution. Good Chilean wine that doesn’t cost much. A good affordable alternative that you can find in pretty much every liquor store. You can’t go wrong.
Michaela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually really like Casillero del Diablo Cabernet - they sell it at my local grocery store, so it's readily available in an affordable price range, and it is good both on its own and with food, like spicy pasta or steak.  I'll buy it again for sure.
Lauren C.
This is one of my favorite "go to" wines. It pairs really well with most meat-based or pasta meals, and I've yet to give it to someone to try who didn't like it. It's pretty easy to find on sale, but even if it's not, the price usually isn't that outrageous. Definitely something good to bring to a party or get together.
Jan S.
Very delicious, good quality wine at an amazingly low price! I love dry red wines, especially Cabernets and Merlots, this is perfect. It has a rich, full bodied flavor, perfect with steak, or a spaghetti dinner. If you love wine and want a cheaper wine without a cheap taste, give this a try!
Liv H.
One of my most favorite wines- I'm very picky. It's affordable yet tastes expensive. I love cab savs and this one does not disappoint. Some are so dry that it's not enjoyable to drink. I don't normally buy wine for that reason. This one, however, is dry (as it should be) but has such depth of flavor. Smooth, full bodied and pleasant to drink.