Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan Perfume Spray Refillable uploaded by Prianka A.Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan Perfume Spray Refillable uploaded by Jay T.

BY DONNA KARAN

Buy Donna Karan Women's Perfumes - Wrap yourself in the sensuous blend of Cashmere Mist, a modern classic and feminine fragrance. It blends sheer floral jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot and with soothing sandalwood, soft musk, and amber. This soft, sheer fragrance is like luxurious cashmere on your skin. see more...

Juliett D.
This has been one of my favorite fragrances, I love the fresh scent and feeling this leaves when you wear it. This fragrance last on your skin, it’s a little bit expensive but totally worth it, I love it.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This fragrance is quite mature, I feel it is above my age range (I am 25) and would be better suited to a woman in her 40s+. It’s a feminine scent though and does smell nice. It’s a bit powdery but not bad
Octavia T.
This is one of those scents you could wear to bed, and I don't mean that in a bad way. The scent is soft very powdery (not like J&J) and probably has no floral notes at all. It is has an out of the shower, soap-and-water clean, light fresh scent. To me it's not one of those in-your-face or night-on-the-town kind of fragrances that are just bursting with excitement. It's soft, mellow and would probably be great for someone who's sensitive to heavy perfumes, or those who work in the medical field (trust me, I know, you don't want to have on heavy perfume around a patient with allergies b/c you have to get very close lol). But honestly it's all purpose, you can wear it anywhere. It is delicate yet sophisticated.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I Loveee this perfume one of best perfume ever, it's Sweet and Romantic smell makes me feel like I am in Paris or Kashmir , perfect for any occasion, I like to buy it from macys they give nice gifts with purchase, well done Donna Karan
Jess M.
Oviedo, FL
It definitely is a powdery scent, but will always be my favorite. It smells so clean and sophisticated. This was my signature scent a few years back and people loved it on me. I remember reading reviews about it smelling like a "grandma". Well grandmas smell awesome. Definitely a delicate scent.
Callisa Z.
Completely underrated. This is by far one of the best smells I ever smelt. It's so different and that's what I like. If you want to take a break from flowers or fruity smells then this is the what you're looking for. It's soft and simple.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
The scent was definitely not for me. Where I do see some younger women buying it, I was able to sell to more older women. Of course the parfum is heavier. So if you choose this scent and like a lighter scent, go with the eau de toilette.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I love this perfume. I received a sample in the mail and fell in love. I then had a friend buy me a bottle for my bday. It's soft and feminine and I absolutely love it. It's a scent that would work well for all occasions in my opinion.
Robin W.
I received the sample of this cologne in the mail and I absolutely love it I've been trying to get somebody to purchase it for me for A present it is light and perfect for anything and it's so feminine I love it
Jan L.
I love Donna Karan Cashmere mistPerfume, this is one brand and scent I have in both a regular size and trial size that was given out at a famous department store. Love the scent, clean, refreshing and an absolutely delightful scent.

Walmart