BY DONNA KARAN

Jocelyn M.
Oceanside , CA
I personally don't use this perfume, my mom does. I get it for her every other Christmas because it takes her so long to use it all. I think this perfume is for more older women it just has a stronger more sophisticated scent, something me as a 20 year old wouldn't really prefer. Love that she loves it and smells great on her. I typically get it at Macys.
Fjorida M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have tried a sample size which I got at macys, and I thought to give it a try and I love it. I think it's a good value and I had the chance to try it. I recommend that you purchase a sample size beefier you buy it, so do you know for sure if you will like it or not.
Tahyda F.
This is perfume smells nice but its not my favorite, it smells like it was made for a more mature woman, but its still a nice smell