BY CASHMERE MIST

Cashmere Mist scent was launched by the design house of Donna Karen, Women's eau de toilette spray is available in a 1, 7-ounce container, Fresh floral scent with jasmine sandalwood and vanilla, Dimensions: 8'' x 15'' x 13'', Materials: Perfumes, see more...

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
LOVE IT!!! This has been my scent for 3 years. I haven't found anything that I like as well as Cashmere Mist. It has a light fragrance that isn't too overpowering. I got a deodorant as a purchase gift and I love it as well. I purchased these at Bergners and when I run out my family always knows the perfect gift to give me!
Megan Q.
Megan Q.
Cullman, AL
Powdery clean scent. Not too overpowering. Great for the office or at work. I am a nurse and I never get any complaints about this fragrance. The deodorant is great too!!
briana H.
briana H.
This fragrance has a very powder-y scent, with a bit of musk. It is not one of my favorites. However, I hear that their deodorant is incredible. I will say that if powder is your thing, this one tends to last a long time.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this scent. Oh my. The musky notes and clean freshness blend well with my natural chemistry and it lasts most of the day on my skin. It's not a heavy floral scent or cloying and I don't feel like someone's grandma because of the "powdery" notes either. This is a grown up smell and I love it.