BY CASHMERE MIST

Cashmere Mist scent was launched by the design house of Donna Karen, Women's eau de toilette spray is available in a 1, 7-ounce container, Fresh floral scent with jasmine sandalwood and vanilla, Dimensions: 8'' x 15'' x 13'', Materials: Perfumes, see more...

Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
I love this scent. Oh my. The musky notes and clean freshness blend well with my natural chemistry and it lasts most of the day on my skin. It's not a heavy floral scent or cloying and I don't feel like someone's grandma because of the "powdery" notes either. This is a grown up smell and I love it.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
LOVE IT!!! This has been my scent for 3 years. I haven't found anything that I like as well as Cashmere Mist. It has a light fragrance that isn't too overpowering. I got a deodorant as a purchase gift and I love it as well. I purchased these at Bergners and when I run out my family always knows the perfect gift to give me!
Megan Q.
Cullman , AL
Powdery clean scent. Not too overpowering. Great for the office or at work. I am a nurse and I never get any complaints about this fragrance. The deodorant is great too!!
briana H.
This fragrance has a very powder-y scent, with a bit of musk. It is not one of my favorites. However, I hear that their deodorant is incredible. I will say that if powder is your thing, this one tends to last a long time.