BY CASHMERE BOUQUET

CASHMERE BOUQUET Mild Beauty Bar Soap Classic Fragrance - 2 Pack. Mild beauty soap since 1872--combines rich lather with a pleasing scent. Individually wrapped. 2 - 4 oz Bars. see more...

Shelayne H.
Joliet, IL
I’ve always liked this soap I order it for my grandmother now and it smells wonderful and works well I think. She always says it brings back memories she loves using the soap. I would recommend this to anyone
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I've used this bar soap since I was a kid, and it's still the same. It has a very floral scent that I find perfect for Winter and Spring. It can be hard to find, but always has the right price.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , OK
I personally get a little dry from this soap but I have noticed older ladies love this soap. The smell seems to appeal to the as well. It is a nice smell, not overdone. Subtle and mature.
Ivelizz G.
The Cashmere Boutique is a really good soap. This soap is very moisturizing, and it's very affordable. I really like it! The scent is pretty nice too.
megan e.
I love this soap, its by far one of my favorites, its not very expensive either, the smell is good and its just overall a good soap :)