BY CASHEW ROCA

• I have always seen the almond roca where do you buy the cashew kind2 Answers
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Oh, these are heavenly. They taste even better when you eat it layer by layer. I miss these so much. I don't even know where to get them anymore.
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good! They're crunchy and chocolatey and salty and sweet...it's a seriously awesome combination and it's nice that they're individually wrapped so you don't just sit down and plow through a whole bag!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
These are sooooo good but they're too expensive. I usually only get them when other people give them to me, which stinks cause I love them.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Tooele, UT
I never liked almond roca, because... Almonds. But this cashew roca is so good for those who still like the nutty flavor a!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
If you love almond roca, you'll these. They're addicting. I was happy when they came out with these because I love cashews
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I absolutely love the cashew Roca buttercrunch toffee. it's something different and sweet!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This toffee is sooo good! Almost as good as homemade. I'd definitely recommend trying!
Kris K.
Kris K.
They taste pretty good but they're impossible to chew! So they take awhile to eat.
Michala S.
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
I would love this
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
These are so good! But so hard to find. I stock up when I do find them. I can easily eat an entire pack by myself... SO GOOD!
Nisa B.
Nisa B.
Mount Clemens, MI
I have always seen the almond roca where do you buy the cashew kind
Heather S.