BY CASHEW ROCA

• How much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I have always seen the almond roca where do you buy the c...2 Answers
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
I actually love Brown and Haley Almond Rocca of any kind and the cashew kind is my favorite. I live in Tacoma Wa and so it is made right here locally. Trust me Almond Rocca by Brown and Haley is the best!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! They're crunchy and chocolatey and salty and sweet...it's a seriously awesome combination and it's nice that they're individually wrapped so you don't just sit down and plow through a whole bag!
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Oh, these are heavenly. They taste even better when you eat it layer by layer. I miss these so much. I don't even know where to get them anymore.
Leslie M.
Tucson , AZ
I love almond Roca this are my favorite chocolate
So addicting, I can eat the whole bag myself the only bad thing they're really hard to find
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
These are sooooo good but they're too expensive. I usually only get them when other people give them to me, which stinks cause I love them.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
These are so good! But so hard to find. I stock up when I do find them. I can easily eat an entire pack by myself... SO GOOD!
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
When I first tasted this product I was like wow amazing. I am so addicted to these now, but they can be hard to find sometime.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love almond roca, you'll these. They're addicting. I was happy when they came out with these because I love cashews
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
I have to be careful with these I can eat the whole bag in one setting we pick them up at Costco one of my favorite snacks
Mariana S.
Tooele, UT
I never liked almond roca, because... Almonds. But this cashew roca is so good for those who still like the nutty flavor a!
Nisa B.
Mount Clemens, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always seen the almond roca where do you buy the cashew kind
Heather S.