Casetify uploaded by Konstantina D.Casetify uploaded by Daisy M.

BY CASETIFY

Casetify is a lifestyle fashion brand ignited by the beauty from a category that has long been neglected. Founded in 2011, Casetify (formerly Casetagram) is the world’s first social design platform to make custom cases for phones, tablets and Apple Watch bands using social images. Focused on delivering self-expression and individuality. Express your style without the rules.

Konstantina D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought two cases for my iPhone 7 plus and I was amazed with the quality. It's worth every penny spent and they have some of the most beautiful patterns out there. This company is reliable and I definitely recommend it.
Bridgett M.
OBSESSED with my Casetify case!!! The designs are SO trendy, but what I truly love most is the interchangable touch frame. It is both protective and cost effective. Once you buy a standard case all you have to do is purchase the backplate if you want to switch up your case design (for a FRACTION of the cost)! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Daisy M.
Humble
Love love love my case I ordered from them. They are stylish and my phone is protected. So worth it. The only thing is that they are expensive but they always have promo codes to try and save. They are just so pretty and feel great.
Brenna M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love my cases from here! They have held up so nicely and haven’t cracked when I’ve dropped my phone. They have protected my phone and look super cute! The price is pretty on par with other brands too. But this is feminine and practical!
Meaghann S.
I love my phone case. I asked for one of these for Christmas for my iPhone. I have one with dinosaurs and hearts on it with rubber edges. 3 years later and no cracks in the screen yet! *knock on wood*
Nia H.
Fun to look at, and play with- but not to actually protect your phone. If you drop your phone alot, especially without a tempered glass screen protector, this is not the case for you.
Nicola H.
Techie Expert Level 1
bought one after reading so many great reviews and i wasn’t disappointed! there are so many great designs - i found it difficult to choose just one!
protects my phone well, amazing quality and very reliable company!
only downfall if they are one the pricey side which doesn’t seem very necessary but all in all a fab product!
Linda C.
Obsessed with this Phone case company !! They have snuck a massive variety of choices I always have trouble trying to pick out one I want to buy!! They are good quality and always protect my phone!!
Dina M.
I'm obsessed with these phone cases the decoration and the design and everything about it is lit I always want to change and I really want to have these cases again
Lauren F.
Malabar, FL
Do these cases block sound when on a phone call? (I've found no-one can hear me when using my otter box defender, to the point I've had to take the case off).  How is the durability?  Can it take a drop?