Casetify is a lifestyle fashion brand ignited by the beauty from a category that has long been neglected. Founded in 2011, Casetify (formerly Casetagram) is the world’s first social design platform to make custom cases for phones, tablets and Apple Watch bands using social images. Focused on delivering self-expression and individuality. Express your style without the rules.

How high can u drop it from estimate if needed I’m just curious?
Do the cases provide good protection?
how long does shipping usually take?
Start your review of Casetify!
How would you rate this product?
Dominique F.
Greenville, SC
Casetify uploaded by Dominique F.
This impact case is amazing. I’ve dropped my phone so many times and still haven’t even cracked my screen protector or messed up my case. (Use code 20GLARE for 20% off on the site. Not sponsored) worth the price in my opinion.
Emily H.
southsanfrancisco
Casetify uploaded by Emily H.
Love the cute prints. Normally my go to case is the ultra impact case form Casetify and when I saw that they had a collaboration mirror case. I could not resists myself from not getting it. The mirror case is super adorable (I got Casetify the silver mirror version). But the only downside is that I will show visible fingerprints. Just need to make sure to clean the case often. The other design I got was a ultra impact case with black borders. My old case broke on the side bumper after many fall so I decided to get new phone cases. I can always trust Casetify cases to protect my phone from drops.
Lorie'l J.
Cleveland, OH
Casetify uploaded by Lorie'l J.
Casetify uploaded by Lorie'l J.
For as much as it cost I need it to hold up a little bit longer than a year. Originally I liked the case, and originally I thought it was great, originally my review was like everybody else’s however, you have to actually use a product consistently to give an actual an accurate review. I literally used my case for six months (no major drops no major falls no major damage) and when I took it off it was fine I sat it down for six months back in the box that it came in and I when I went to use it again this year in February so it’s literally been just about a year and two months. But some of the liquid in the neon sand case has evaporated or something and now it’s pointless at this point because majority of the sand will get stuck because the water doesn’t go all the way to the top like it supposed to and there’s nothing that can be done about it except for to shell out another 55+ dollars to get a new case which I don’t think it’s gonna happen. They’ll offer you is 20% for the inconvenience... so just be mindful that if you do decide to purchase this particular case you’ll be buying another one within a year.
khloud E.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s military proof and I’m clumsy 😅😅 so I drop my phone al the time and This is the first phone that hasn’t cracked not even once let me not jinx it but ya it protects u phone very well and u can also customize it with pic or text and color also
Paola B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Casetify uploaded by Paola B.
I bought the Neon Sand Liquid Case from Casetify. I love the fact that I could customized the case and added my name in the back. The case is a big heavier than usual but I still love my case! It glows at night! I get lots of compliments everywhere I go!
Andie O.
San Antonio , TX
Casetify uploaded by Andie O.
I absolutely love this brand, the case is not only beautiful, also is made with a very good material, feels super strong and specially protect my phone in all the possible ways. Really love it!
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Casetify uploaded by Sarah D.
I’m always on the lookout for funky phone cases. I don’t like the plain black ones but protecting my phone is also a huge priority. Enter Casetify. They do collaborations with artists and use unique patterns and illustrations on their tech accessories. I went with these pink, red and white stars for my iPhone 11 and the protection is just as great as the design.
Robin B.
birmingham
Casetify uploaded by Robin B.
I got the CUTEST design iPhone case from Casetify’s collaboration with Poketo. I love the bright yellow bumper accent. It’s extremely durable for my IPhone 11 plus. I believe I ordered it from their own website. It came with some sanitizing phone wipes which was nice. I would highly recommend Casetify for phone accessories.
Aly M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Casetify uploaded by Aly M.
I've had this super pretty case for a little over 2 months now and have dropped it more times than I'd like to admit. The case is still in perfect condition, not even a scratch from a couple pavement drops, and my phone is completely unscathed. The material is thin and lightweight but somehow very sturdy and strong. Even before purchasing my new phone, I ordered the case, and very glad I did. I'm that person who will never be phone case-less. I'm too accident prone. Some reviews said it took a very long time to arrive, but mine wasn't too bad considering COVID and holiday shipping. Estimated delivery was 7-14 days and I received it within 11 days. After days of narrowing down designs, I went with this floral pattern with a red background. I love their wide variety of designs and colors. It was difficult to choose, and I even almost designed my own, but ended up with Gigi Garden Florals instead. Neither the colors nor the texture are fading or bleeding, which really speaks to the quality. Thankfully, I binge watched a bunch of Bailey Sarian videos and heard her talk about these cases. For my next one, I'll probably try creating my own look and see how it goes.
Genna-Leigh W.
Ooltewah, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Casetify uploaded by Genna-Leigh W.
I just recently got my casetify case for my new iPhone se and I love it! I got a custom clear case with my name on it with a pink bumper. At first I was doubtful that it was as protective as everyone was saying but I think it’ll hold up pretty well! I’m super prone to dropping my phone so I’ll probably still get a screen protector but the case should protect it from scratches on the back. Still waiting to see if it’s worth $40 but so far so good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan H.
W Bloomfield, MI
il y a un an
I Have been looking at purchasing a phone case from Casetify for an iPhone XR. Is this case actually protective? It looks as if there are bumpers on the edges on the most expensive case, but do they really protect it when droppedCasetify?
Ashley S. il y a un an
I’ve found it to be really protective. I have the Impact case, have had it for about a year now, and dropped my phone several times, on different floor surfaces. The edges aren’t even scuffed. I was a diehard Otterbox person before trying these. Imo Casetify’s offer as much protection without the Otterbox bulk.
aricia O.
il y a un an
Theresa/Layla D. il y a un an
Mine took 1 month and half