Casella Wines Yellow Tail Shiraz

by Yellow Tail

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Shiraz.

Do you like this wine?  I do because its cheap!
Does anyone know the list of wines they carry?
Start your review of Casella Wines Yellow Tail Shiraz!
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
So yellowtail wines in general are usually cheap and flat but the Shiraz is actually pretty good. It's good fullness and it's smooth. It also has notes of dark ripe fruits, clove and milk chocolate. This is the wine u would take to a party of folks who may not be so wine-educated.
Troy, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's not my favorite wine but it's good. It's also not too bad when it comes to cost so if I need to buy a few bottles due to hosting friends, this is my go to. The labeling also makes it easy to spot in an aisle full of various brands. Every time I have served it my guests have been pleased.
Cantonment, FL
For the price, YellowTail makes a good shiraz. It's inexpensive, which makes it a great choice for serving large gatherings - such as at Thanksgiving. I do prefer to decant each glass and allow the bottle to breathe a bit to soften
Salisbury, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not great at describing the qualities of wine but I know what I like! This Shiraz has great flavor and it's available at a great price. I really like the flavor and it's not overly bitter. Available at a good price.
Olney, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is nice with pretty much everything. I enjoy it with pasta and garlic bread, chocolate, or cheese and grapes. I'm a non-discriminating wine drinker, but I can tell when something is really good. We'll keep buying this in our rotation, but it's not our absolute 100% go-to.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm going to be upfront and say that I am not a huge shiraz fan, but for the price and the size of, Yellow Tail did good. Since I wasn't a huge fan, I mixed it with a bit of a sweeter red and it was delicious.
ALBANY, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of shiraz wine but I am a huge fan of this brand because there wine is really tasty. And if I had to drink shiraz this would be the brand I would drink because it tastes the best!
DORAL, FL
Totally delighted. So a good drink wine yellowtail generally tend to be cheap and flat, but the Shiraz is really very good. It is good fullness and smooth. It also has notes of ripe dark fruit, cloves and milk chocolate. This is wine or take a group of people who may not be as wine education.
Los Angeles
I absolutely hate this wine. It is so bitter and gross. I can't stomach It. I love all sorts of wines though. I've tried others besides this Shiraz and they are all equally as terrible.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I drink this wine a lot. It is reasonable in price and has great flavor. I drink this wine when I'm at friends houses. It compares well to similar products.