BY YELLOW TAIL

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Shiraz - Cabernet. see more...

• "I highly recommend this wine." in 1 review
  • "This is a great blended red that tastes great and isn't expensive like others like it. " in 1 review
Magdalena M.
This is so amazing! It's vegan and cruelty free AND crazy affordable. At $6, it's cheaper than most loaves of bread these days! Never disappoints. Very rich and satisfying and easy to find. Highly recommend!
Jas. J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay so at one point my aunt was obsessed with this wine she literally had everyone drinking it not that it was a bad thing it's very good wine. I believe this one is on the drier side of wines but it goes well with the meal she prepared for us. I was very pleased with this wine. #musesofInfluenster
Amanda W.
Tukwila, WA
Im usually a sweet wine kind of girl, but this gave a different taste, and it truly wasn't bad at all. I stick to Yellow Tail wines due to being comfortable, and I would probably purchase this particular bottle again. It gives a great after taste.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
The best wine for making a good sangria. It's fairly inexpensive and it mixes well with lots of fruit flavors and other alcohols. I got rave reviews and people thought it was more of an expensive wine. I recommend this, especially for mixing with things.
Grace F.
new york
My wine taste is selective yet not too pretentious---with Yellow Tail, I know I'm drinking a stylish and smooth red blend that doesn't break the bank. Yellow Tail is my go-to post workweek indulgence. A wine that always has my back. Not too fancy, but not too casual, either!
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL

This wine I like because it keeps the bottle very well since for my country it is very hot many wines despite being good can not stand the trip. This in contrast is excellent flavor and body, fresh or at temperature.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Plum, black current, and vanilla flavors makes for a smooth velvety rich flavor. I prefer to drink this wine at room temperature to better be able to taste these flavors. Love the cab merlot mix as well. Great prices too.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love yellow tail wines! This one in particular is very good!! It's for a fairly decent price and you can find it normally at your local grocery store. I will definitely be purchasing again and I recommend it to anyone who loves wine
Faith W.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yellow tail makes a very good Cabernet! I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends who are interested in this type of wine! Surprised at how great the taste is for the price! I more of a Merlot drinker but I would definitely buy this again
Alexis S.
I've had this a few times at the casino. When it's ice cold it's fantastic! I don't think it would be a wine to really eat with. To me this is more of a sip and watch the bachelor wine, or gamble!