Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Shenora J.Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Pinot Noir - Shiraz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Pinot noir is my favorite kind of wine, and I gave the Yellow Tail a shot at a party where it was the only option of red wine." in 13 reviews
  • "If you know how to shop for good wine you can most certainly get a GOOD Piniot Noir for around the same price. " in 13 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap wine that tastes pretty good stick with Barefoot or Concannon. " in 7 reviews
  • "I am becoming a wine snob so my ability to drink cheap wine has declined but when the option is cheap wine..." in 7 reviews
  • "I think for the price point of this wine, it is a very good wine for red wine lovers." in 3 reviews
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
Pinot noir has become my favorite wine. Yellow tail is the best bang for your buck. I get a big bottle and drink a glass a night throughout the week, the smaller bottle just doesn’t last me all week. It’s such a great wine and such a great flavor.
Danielle D.
Chicago
For ladies who normally do not drink red wine, this is nice segway into the red world. It is smooth and full without being too much or too bitter. Can be found at grocery or drug stores and is definitely fairly priced!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I like very much this wine. I have great memories with him, I celebrated my honeymoon. It has a soft touch on the mouth is light, with the acidity to the extent and with a finish of mouth that reproduces the smel
Cathy P.
Bellport, NY
Not a fan of Yellow Tail wines. The aroma of this wine is not the best and the flavor is just standard. Would not purchase this wine but it would be ok for someone who doesn't know much about wine and wants something inexpensive.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This is always such an easy find no matter if I go into the corner store the grocery store I'm always able to find it and it's always affordable
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I'm not a huge wine drinker but I often serve this to guests. It's super cost effective and still has a great flavor and people enjoy.
Alli S.
Everything by Yellow Tail is fantastic, but this is probably my favorite. Smooth and delicious... and you can't go wrong for the price.
laura m.
bronx, NY
es super bueno este producto me encanta esta marca es muy buena la recomiendo muchisimo ya la he usado antes muy buena enverdad
Brittany T.
Jonesboro , GA
Love the taste to this wine. It's absolutely delicious and not too expensive for the bottle sozr.mmm
Great for parties
Sarah B.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this for fancy dinners. Or some steak. Great taste. I would recommend and repurchase. Great product and affordable
Caitlin K.
Woodside, NY
Do you find this wine to be dry?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Is it sweet??
Amber H.
Spring Hill, FL
What food should I serve with this?
nicole w.
Florence, AL
I like sweet fruity red wine, is there a yellow tail like that?
Anita S.