Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Shenora J.Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Pinot Noir - Shiraz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Pinot noir is my favorite kind of wine, and I gave the Yellow Tail a shot at a party where it was the only option of red wine." in 13 reviews
  • "If you know how to shop for good wine you can most certainly get a GOOD Piniot Noir for around the same price. " in 13 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap wine that tastes pretty good stick with Barefoot or Concannon. " in 7 reviews
  • "I am becoming a wine snob so my ability to drink cheap wine has declined but when the option is cheap wine..." in 7 reviews
  • "I think for the price point of this wine, it is a very good wine for red wine lovers." in 3 reviews
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
Pinot noir has become my favorite wine. Yellow tail is the best bang for your buck. I get a big bottle and drink a glass a night throughout the week, the smaller bottle just doesn’t last me all week. It’s such a great wine and such a great flavor.
Danielle D.
For ladies who normally do not drink red wine, this is nice segway into the red world. It is smooth and full without being too much or too bitter. Can be found at grocery or drug stores and is definitely fairly priced!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I like very much this wine. I have great memories with him, I celebrated my honeymoon. It has a soft touch on the mouth is light, with the acidity to the extent and with a finish of mouth that reproduces the smel
Madeline B.
Dallas, TX
I'll admit, I'm a little bit of a pinot noir snot when it comes to certain brands. However, I always keep an open mind because I always enjoy trying new things. This wine is not something I would buy again. This does not resemble any of the attributes of a classic pinot noir. It tastes more like a weak cabernet, which is not for me. Pinot noir is supposed to have a lot more body with rounded flavors and some spiciness that gives you the warmth in the back of your throat. This is just a bad imitation. Granted, pinot noirs can be expensive due to the types of grapes used and being grown in only certain parts of the county. Sometimes it's nice to find a substitute for your favorite $60 bottle you run out of every week. This is not it. I'd go for Mark West instead. It's about $13/bottle and is much more accurate.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Perfect easy to find and tried and true Pinot Noir to have on hand.
My husband and I are huge Pinot Noir fans. We tried this on a whim and were both very pleased with the aroma and smoothness. It is rich but not overpowering. This is a noir we keep on hand for dinners and a shared evening glass of wine. Not necessarily a wine to impress guests but one to have on hand and no one would complain.
Celina M.
Not a fan of this particular wine brand. It was super bitter for my taste and I had a hard time finishing the bottle. I'm super picky with alcohol though so that might be it. I can't remember if I used it to cook or not... did not purchase again.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
This is a pretty good wine for being so low cost. It's my go-to when I don't have anything fancy laying around the house, and want to serve a decent red with dinner, or just relax after a long day. Most of the yellow tail wines are pretty good, actually. If I'm at the grocery store, and need something quick, this bottle is always my pick.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Yellow tail Pinot Noir is a smooth tasting wine. It is a great wine for winelovers like myself. once you taste Pinot Noir the taste stays on the tongue and in the memory a little longer than some wines. I always order Pinot Noir when I am out to a restaurant having dinner.(which is how I prefer it ) or just when I'm hanging around the house enjoying life, I love to sip on a glass of wine.
Megan H.
Saint Marys, PA
So, I've recently turned 21, and my mother and I went to try a bunch of different wine products to see which I liked and didn't like so much. Yellow Tail was awesome, but this was just awful! Stale taste, made my eyes water, and wayy too much grape taste to it. It was bitter and the taste of it sat on my tongue for a really long time after, do not buy this or try this. the end!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is definitely my favorite "cheap" wine (if I can't get to a Trader Joe's). It goes with pretty much every kind of meal and is easy to find in almost any grocery store. Yellow Tail as a whole is an excellent stand-by brand.
Caitlin K.
Woodside, NY
Do you find this wine to be dry?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Is it sweet??
nicole w.
Florence, AL
I like sweet fruity red wine, is there a yellow tail like that?
Amber H.
Spring Hill, FL
What food should I serve with this?
Anita S.