Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Shenora J.Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Pinot Noir - Shiraz. see more...

Casella Wines Yellow Tail Pinot Noir - Shiraz
  • "Pinot noir is my favorite kind of wine, and I gave the Yellow Tail a shot at a party where it was the only option of red wine." in 13 reviews
  • "If you know how to shop for good wine you can most certainly get a GOOD Piniot Noir for around the same price. " in 13 reviews
  • "if you are looking for a cheap wine that tastes pretty good stick with Barefoot or Concannon. " in 7 reviews
  • "I am becoming a wine snob so my ability to drink cheap wine has declined but when the option is cheap wine..." in 7 reviews
  • "I think for the price point of this wine, it is a very good wine for red wine lovers." in 3 reviews
Celina M.
Celina M.
Not a fan of this particular wine brand. It was super bitter for my taste and I had a hard time finishing the bottle. I'm super picky with alcohol though so that might be it. I can't remember if I used it to cook or not... did not purchase again.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is definitely my favorite "cheap" wine (if I can't get to a Trader Joe's). It goes with pretty much every kind of meal and is easy to find in almost any grocery store. Yellow Tail as a whole is an excellent stand-by brand.
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I like very much this wine. I have great memories with him, I celebrated my honeymoon. It has a soft touch on the mouth is light, with the acidity to the extent and with a finish of mouth that reproduces the smel
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Not the best and the price is not what you are getting for the price.. I was really sad when i got this and tried it.. will not buy again.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Perfect easy to find and tried and true Pinot Noir to have on hand.
My husband and I are huge Pinot Noir fans. We tried this on a whim and were both very pleased with the aroma and smoothness. It is rich but not overpowering. This is a noir we keep on hand for dinners and a shared evening glass of wine. Not necessarily a wine to impress guests but one to have on hand and no one would complain.
Alli S.
Alli S.
Everything by Yellow Tail is fantastic, but this is probably my favorite. Smooth and delicious... and you can't go wrong for the price.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was but it wasn't bad. I like that Yellow Tail makes vegan red wines I can find at any grocery store.
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Not too terrible, but it isn't particularly something that I would say that I loved. It's a good solid one though.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Lubbock, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is a really good every day wine. It is not fancy but great to unwind with at the end of the day.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
I have yet to meet a Pinot Noir that I didn't like, and Yellow Tail is no different. While there are definitely smoothr brands out there, this is a great wine for the money and frequents my table often! :)
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Woodside, NY
Do you find this wine to be dry?
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Is it sweet??
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL
I like sweet fruity red wine, is there a yellow tail like that?
Amber H.
Amber H.
Spring Hill, FL
What food should I serve with this?
Anita S.